Rocket Dog Memories Flats | SheSpeaks

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

Love these shoes for their comfort. My feet are slightly narrow and flat so they fit perfectly.

• Knutsen By  Knutsen
    02.29.12

I own two pair of Rocket Dog slipper flats. As a teacher they are great for work. They can be dressy or casual and even go well with shorts. I highly recommend these shoes if you are on your feet a lot.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.29.12

I love rocket dog flats. I have several pairs and they are so comfy.

• sararyanw By  sararyanw
    02.29.12

so comfrotable! Who needs heels when you have 4 kids and a lot walking to do. These are the way to go!

• MonsterDri By  MonsterDri
    01.08.12

I have personally owned 2 pairs of Rocket Dog's "memories" flats. I give them 4 stars and not 5 simply for one reason, if you are caught out in rainy weather wearing these shoes be prepared to take a trip home or walk around wearing soaking wet shoes all day long! It is not too much of a problem for me as I live in Texas and we don't see much rain throughout the year here, but for others this may be a major problem. However they are VERY cute lightweight shoes, not great for extended walking periods or standing around all day in, but for a very simple chic look they are actually very nice flats.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.15.10

Rocket Dog's "Memories" flats are beautiful and versatile, but they are more style than substance. They are flats in every sense of the word. There is no support to them at all. If I wear my hot-pink or white ones to my retail job and stand in them for several hours, my feet really hurt. Plus, they run narrow, so my wide foot feels a bit pinched. And, they rub on my heel, so I might need to put in heel guards to prevent blistering. However, they are fine shoes for working an office job where you sit all day.