Robert Munsch Love You Forever | SheSpeaks

• Xtina1206 Xtina1206
    04.19.13

This book is one of my all time favorites. It brings genuine tears to my eyes every time I read it. An absolute must have to any children's library collection.

• LadyLexi By  LadyLexi
    02.14.19

An absolute favorite in our book collection!

My mom read this book to me when I was a child and it was one of my absolute favorites. She got it for me when I had my first child and she's 6 now, we still read it almost every night. She reads it to me now. My mom actually bought me the recordable version where you can record yourself reading the story to your child/children and it took me many tries to get through it without tearing up. Definitely a must have in the book collection for the kiddos.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.13.19

Read this when my boys were little. So true, and so cute. Looking forward to reading it when my grandchildren come.

• jdallas1980 By  jdallas1980
    01.03.15

Such a sweet book. Especially Great for long distance families that don't get to see each other a lot.

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

A wondeful book of mother's unconditional love for her child. Even when he has grown - and his love for his mother!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

This book is awesome and so hard to get through without crying. Lost the one I used to have and need to buy one for my grandkids.

• editwriter By  editwriter
    04.27.13

This book was given to me when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I enjoyed it the first time I read it, but the book also grows with me and my kids. Each year, it means more, and there's that poignant reassurance that someday, my kids will grow up and move away. But, they will always be my kids--no matter what they do, or say, or what happens in this world! I love them "forever"!

• lilabski By  lilabski
    04.25.13

If you don't have this book, and you have children you need to stop what you are doing and purchase it. My parents read this to me when I was a child, and it was the first book I purchased when I was pregnant. It is so touching and such a wonderful way to peek into your future relationship WITH your child, and show them you will love them through the ups and downs.

• Xtina1206 By  Xtina1206

• mart21 By  mart21

such a cute book

• Lizzie15000 By  Lizzie15000
    04.19.13

This is so sweet and touching. I recommend that everyone buy a copy to share with their children.