Robert Munsch Love You Forever | SheSpeaks

• Xtina1206 Xtina1206
    04.19.13

This book is one of my all time favorites. It brings genuine tears to my eyes every time I read it. An absolute must have to any children's library collection.

• jdallas1980 By  jdallas1980
    01.03.15

Such a sweet book. Especially Great for long distance families that don't get to see each other a lot.

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

A wondeful book of mother's unconditional love for her child. Even when he has grown - and his love for his mother!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

This book is awesome and so hard to get through without crying. Lost the one I used to have and need to buy one for my grandkids.

• editwriter By  editwriter
    04.27.13

This book was given to me when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I enjoyed it the first time I read it, but the book also grows with me and my kids. Each year, it means more, and there's that poignant reassurance that someday, my kids will grow up and move away. But, they will always be my kids--no matter what they do, or say, or what happens in this world! I love them "forever"!

• lilabski By  lilabski
    04.25.13

If you don't have this book, and you have children you need to stop what you are doing and purchase it. My parents read this to me when I was a child, and it was the first book I purchased when I was pregnant. It is so touching and such a wonderful way to peek into your future relationship WITH your child, and show them you will love them through the ups and downs.

• Xtina1206 By  Xtina1206

• mart21 By  mart21

such a cute book

• Lizzie15000 By  Lizzie15000
    04.19.13

This is so sweet and touching. I recommend that everyone buy a copy to share with their children.

• bperno By  bperno
    04.18.13

This book is fantastic and so true! I gave this book to my son for his first Christmas and cannot wait until we can read it together!

• Tere79 By  Tere79