RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

Did not see any difference

• Burrito By  Burrito
    01.11.13

I have been using this product for four months and the only outcome I have noticed is softer skin.. There is no difference to my fine lines.. I would not recommend

• lrs5065 By  lrs5065     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.16.11

I had tried the original product but it irritated my skin somewhat. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a tube of the sensitive formula.It works wonderfully and I was very surprised that they wanted to send me RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream. I like this product a lot and I can see results already. I am very impressed.

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.11.11

I was very happy to receive RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream. Although I tried the original version without much irritation except to my eyes, I prefer this cream as the scent is much milder and I've had no sensitivity reactions at all. I'm still using my first tube but really like the way my skin feels in the morning and how I don't look as "old" since my skin is smooth and looks rejuvenated. I'll continue to use it and it may become my anti-aging night time cream. I'm very pleased with this version of RoC Retinol Correxion Cream and thank you for the opportunity to try both formulations.

• nancyrogers By  nancyrogers     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.20.11

I really do think it has helped. I can tell a difference when I skip a day. I am just finishing my first tube. I had a little irration at first, but none now. I will continue to use.

• GreenWytch By  GreenWytch     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.16.11

I received and started using my RoC Sensitive Correxion formula about a month ago. First thing that I noticed was that that it was lighter, easier to apply and the scent was much more pleasant. I waited for a bit of burning or stinging and - nothing. No redness, stinging, burning, irritation of any kind. No flaking or peeling skin. Next was to see if I actually had any results. After 4 weeks, I have noticed the lines around my eyes seem to be fading. Not much on two small but deeper wrinkles on the forehead, although they seem a bit smoother. The skin on my cheeks and jawline does appear smoother and firmer, in general. All in all, great product, will definitely recommend to friends!

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.14.11

Much better than the regular.

• tumcsec By  tumcsec     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.01.11

I am very pleased with the sensitive skin product from Roc. I had many break-outs on my skin using the regular formula. Since using the sensitive skin formula, I've had none. I love the fragrance and the feel on my skin. It's very silky and hopefully with use over a period of time I'll get the same reduction of lines and wrinkles as I was using the regular formula but without the breakouts. Thank you for letting me try this product. I will recommend it with great enthusiasm.

• eyoung3290 By  eyoung3290     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.27.11

I have used both the regular and the sensitive skin. I love the fragrance and the fact that when I wash my face in the morning, the water reactivates the creaminess of the product leading me to believe it is sitting on the surface of my skin at night doing it's job. I also believe that I am noticing a difference in the texture of my skin and a reduction in fine lines. I am hoping that with continued use, the deeper "laugh" lines around my eyes will become less noticeable. I am definitely recommending this product to my friends and family.

• bakerj9299 By  bakerj9299     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.27.11

I had tried the original product and posted on the SheSpeaks forums that I had to stop using it because my skin was so red and tingling and very irritated. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a tube of the sensitive formula. I began using it two days ago and have had no issues whatsoever with tingling, redness or any of the other adverse reactions from the "normal" formula. The only down-side I see is that it does smell rather perfumey for me. But I can deal with that!

• specialteacher By  specialteacher     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.26.11

RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream is so much better for my sensitive skin's needs. I wasn't able to use the original ROC night cream due to redness and break-outs. The Sensitive Night Cream is working great though. Thanks, for allowing me to try the Roc for sensitive skin!!! =)

• mikejody By  mikejody     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.11

RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream is clearly sensitive to my issues. I was unable to use the original ROC night cream due to redness and stinging no matter how slight the application. The Sensitive Night Cream is working great though...no burning or redness, just smoother skin. Thanks, Roc!

• budgetbee By  budgetbee     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.11

The Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream was wonderful! The original product burned and stung my face each time I applied it; the sensitive cream did not. Both products seem to work very well. I am very impressed with this product and will continue to use it.

• cherry30 By  cherry30     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.11

Oh yes, I like this product very much! Although my skin did finally adjust to the original Retinol cream - this one has proven to be totally non-irritating and I like it. I have been using it for a week and am quite happy with it. I think I am lookin' good too! Thank you for the opportunity to experiment with it. I am going to stay with it. I'm very pleased.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.11

I have been using RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream every night since 5-13-11 and have been very pleased with the texture of my facial skin and the reduction of fine lines. I did comment on 5-21-11 that my facial skin was irritated some with a stinging sensation right after I applied it every night, which never went away even after two months of use. So She Speaks and RoC® so graciously sent me RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Night Cream, which I received in the mail today 7-21-11 and used for the first time tonight. It is absolutely wonderful! No stinging, tingling, or irritation at all and I am extremely happy. Before, I just thought well if it's burning it must be working (no pain, no gain). Now I realize my face does not have to be irritated for a product to be effective. I did not realize before that although I did not feel I had very sensitive facial skin, it is sensitive to retinol. Thank you very much She Speaks and RoC® for sending me a more appropriate facial product which I will use every single night and keep getting wonderful results. Here's to looking 25 again - or somewhere in the ball park - as this product is a homerun.