RoC Multi Correxion Night Treatment | SheSpeaks

• ligia13 By  ligia13
    12.07.15

I haven't tried this item. My guess is that is well known

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

just bought this.. but i like how its making the very slight, beginning under eye circles i was starting to get go away.. i hope it keeps working.. i dont have any finelines... hopefully i wont get any if i stick with this stuff : )

• LinetteF By  LinetteF
    03.17.11

I have been using the product for a month and have noticed my fine lines become finer, that I have to get close to the mirror and turn my face at such an angle- to even see what is left of them. That is how good this product is and I feel like a fool for spending more money on other products that did not perform 50% as promised. My skin is soft and I tend to get breakouts but I add the Oxy Clinical to my problem areas AFTER the Roc. No peeling issues with this combination and I am pimple free. My freckles are lighter but mine are mostly in my (top) cheek area. They are easily covered by make-up but because my skin condition and texture has improved so much, I find myself using little to no foundation. I have for sure used less, so again this saves me money. I am very happy and wanted to share my experience in hopes others may benefit too. I am 33 with fair skin and you will get redness for about a week while your skin adjusts, but no issues after.