Rival Electric Griddle | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I love using this to make a quick batch of pancakes when the rest of the stove is full of pans of bacon or eggs, but it isn't something I would use everyday. It is very handy, but a bit awkward to clean. If you are short on electric outlets or counter space in your kitchen, this probably isn't the best buy because you will have trouble finding a place to put it. All in all, it works perfectly for what it is supposed to do, but if you find extra cleaning or rearranging your counter-top to be inconvenient I would skip buying it.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Love the design and the size and how it cooks so well and so evenly. Use mine daily from breakfast, to lunch and dinner. There is so many uses for this and it works great. Decently priced and lasts long. I have changed over and started using this instead of pans for many things.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

Works really well. Large cooking surface, even heating, and easy cleanup.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

I bought one of these last year and use it quite often. I like that it will fit under my counter and not take up a lot of space and you can cook so many things on it. Very easy clean up too!

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

I love my Rival Electric Griddle. I use it for pancakes. burgers. grilled cheese sandwiches, hot meat sandwiches, eggs and bacon. So many things. Easy to use, easy to clean.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• dee9778 By  dee9778
    06.03.13

Love to cook on this, could use a larger area to catch grease

• lori74 By  lori74
    10.01.11

great griddle, makes for easy breakfast, eggs french toast and pancakes are easy for the whold family with this... then i quick wipe it down and get ready for grilled cheese for breakfast

• amanda_clc By  amanda_clc
    09.12.11

My sister has one! and when I stayed at her home make me WANT one!! :) LOVE it!! she made the best crepes and tortillas on it!

• mickiz By  mickiz
    09.10.11

I love my electric griddle - we use it all the time. I never use a frying pan anymore because I can cook everything at once on the larger surface. My only complaint is that the non-stick coating breaks down to soon and I have to get a new griddle every few years.

• maenardboy By  maenardboy
    09.09.11

I love my griddle! My sister bought it for me and I use it to make french toast, pancakes, grilled sandwiches and more. Use it a few times a month!