Ritz Crackers Original | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.22.15

My husband and daughter can sit down and eat a whole sleeve. I love the buttery taste and they are great with cheese, paired with soup or crushed on top of our favorite potato dish!

• ChristineK2010 ChristineK2010
    03.02.12

My kids love these crackers but HATE that they must use High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. Yuck! So we won't buy them any more.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Love these with slices of my favorite cheeses. Will also buy Townhouse crackers, but prefer Ritz

• aervin By  aervin
    07.27.18

Ritz has always been my favorite cracker since I was a child. My go to toppings are brie, colby jack or chive cream cheese!

• forevercluelessx By  forevercluelessx
    07.30.16

These are so good! I could seriously eat a whole box of these by myself. They are so buttery and delicious!

• doraavee By  doraavee
    07.26.16

So yummy!

These are the only crackers that i can eat by themselves and still love their taste. I also love this with spreadable cheese so good.

• Judith84 By  Judith84
    07.25.16

Ritz Crackers

Love these great for long trips in the car. Not too salty but would recommend having a beverage with it. They can be messy if toddlers eat them, on the other hand they are easy to clean up. If you give these kids while you are busy doing housework they will stay busy eating these while doing an activity on their own.

• purplehaze1989 By  purplehaze1989
    07.20.16

These crackers will go good with soups and cheese and summer sausages as a snack

• Avilamom By  Avilamom
    07.07.16

I like them,my kids like them . they are good. Have no complains. Make a nice goody snack tray in partys.

• evie202 By  evie202
    06.24.16

Tried the hint of salt variety today. Fantastic would repurchase . Used Ritz to make chicken cutlets . Delicious !

• young_lady29 By  young_lady29
    02.22.16

we love to snack on ritz with cracker barrel cheese or cream cheese. we buy the smaller snack stacks (the one with approx 15 per sleeve). they are perfect for just the 2 of us

• WYNTERDREAMZ By  WYNTERDREAMZ
    11.21.15

Our new years tradition is wine (whiskey for my dad), with a variety or sliced cheese and sausages. I can eat a sleeve of Ritz crackers in one sitting. I love the texture of them. I always have them in my pantry.