Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara | SheSpeaks

• thenewme thenewme
    02.08.13

It not the best mascara I had try.I don't see any different in my lash. It clump and dien't seprate my lash. It flake and smuge. At the end of day I got raccoon eye.

• melanietheresa By  melanietheresa
    04.19.17

Not a fan

Clumps! Clumps everywhere! Doesn't separate my lashes, and feels way too thick. The aforementioned clumps, as well as flaking and some smudging. I thought I would like this one, since I absolutely adore the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, but this was disappointing.

• breannasarous By  breannasarous
    12.17.13

This is my favorite mascarra!! it works great!! It define your lashes and makes them appear longer

• thenewme By  thenewme
    02.08.13

• Amilya By  Amilya
    06.22.12

The brush in this mascara is fantastic, it's huge and bristly and works well at applying my mascara while separating my lashes. The formula its self is dark and heavily pigmented so that one coat does well at highlighting your lashes and two adds a very dramatic effect. For the cost this mascara is fantastic.

• rachel31 By  rachel31
    11.02.11

its a little to liquidy for me so far but hopefully it will dry up some and be useable

• oregonmama By  oregonmama
    10.27.11

I'm picky when it comes to mascara and it takes a lot to impress me. This one has potential. Nice application, good color, flakes a bit. I have long and full lashes and just want to maintain them, this product sure helps :)

• jmwin16435 By  jmwin16435
    10.12.11

GREAT mascara...absolutly love it. I actually does what it claims to do.