Rimmel Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation | SheSpeaks

• sophiaspizz sophiaspizz
    02.20.11

Light to Medium Coverage. It doesn't last to long I actually got VERY OILY with this. I now wear the 25 hour foundation by rimmel and I don't get oily at all. So I wouldn't reccomend it for dry or oily skin. It clings to dry patches. If you have minimal acne no dry skin and don't need a lot of coverage this would be amazing. But it didn't work well for me it is a good foundation though.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Didn't like it very much.

• kiki09090 By  kiki09090
    11.06.13

I Love this foundation! Great coverage!

• sarabethp By  sarabethp
    10.08.13

In loveeeee! This is an amazing foundation that lasts all day! It has a natural finish that does not look too shiny or dull. The matte look is by far my favorite and this product is so affordable. This is one of my all time favorite affordable foundations!

• Ashe176 By  Ashe176
    10.07.13

My favorite foundation by Rimmel. Goes on smoothly. Covers like it should. Wonderful product.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

this worked great on my skin..@!!!

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

Amazing coverage, love it.

• iluvsamples By  iluvsamples
    06.29.11

I really like this product....wears just as long and smooth on my face as all the other high end foundations I have tried!

• sophiaspizz By  sophiaspizz
    02.20.11

• gr8belief By  gr8belief
    11.02.10

I did not enjoy wearing this foundation. It was irritating to my skin, and the few dry spots I have really got itchy. It was hard to get a color that was the right shade - they seemed peachy. It would be an individual choice though, so I will say yes I would recommend it.

• Jessica87 By  Jessica87
    11.02.10

This is such a great foundation! Its gives great, full coverage and lasts all day. It has a very natural look and dries nicely. It does give you a very matte look which is great for oily skin. Its one of my favorite products of all time!