Rimmel Match perfection concealer | SheSpeaks

• GenaiS1990 By  GenaiS1990
    04.19.17

Highlighter

I mainly used this product as a highlighter. It worked great! I keep it in my makeup bag as an every day tool

• melanietheresa By  melanietheresa
    04.19.17

This is my current concealer, and one of the best I've used. Minus a star due to the very yellow undertone, but great in every other way! Coverage is good, and the price is perfect. I do find, however, that it looks much better when blended with a BB cream or similar product.

• Kitteh_Mom By  Kitteh_Mom
    02.04.15

I am always on the hunt for concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes. This brand is one that I don't often look for, and I decided to check their concealer line and give it a try. It is very hard to match my fair to medium skin, but this brand has a broad selection and I had no trouble finding one that was very close. I ended up with the fair/light color, and immediately tried it when I got home from the store. This concealer is great ? it has a brush tip that makes it very easy to spread under and around the inside corner of my eyes. It has a very Matt finish and does not leave a ring like many other concealers do. Plus the price is great - it was under six dollars.