Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I purchased this in a glass bottle, for some reason my drugstore didn't carry this packaging. I would have prefered it. Anyways on to the product, it looks great. Does have a bit of a scent however it's not a deal breaker. It offers long lasting coverage. I applied it at 7 am and it looked better as time went on. I didn't use a primer before hand and it still lasted hours. It doesn't cover blemishes so you would need a concealer for pimples or things of that sort. However for minor flaws this does the trick. For the price I think its a great product. I purchased it in Soft Beige for my nc30-35 skin.

• theoriginalspeedy By  theoriginalspeedy
    01.08.14

It is full courage, but it very limited in its shade collection. Which is ashamed because it is very affordable.

• livbtrfly By  livbtrfly
    12.30.13

In a pinch this product will do, but the range of colors available is underwhelming and tends to ride the pink side of the spectrum. It has a medium coverage and stays well, but can sink into fine lines and make me look less refreshed than I prefer (I'm 34) if not powdered well. In the price quality ratio, I have used much MUCH worse and paid a LOT more. So overall, not too shabby.

• spyle162 By  spyle162
    10.14.13

Not a good product for oily skin types

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

this last, it stays looking fresh and keeps me looking young all day. i love rimmel

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

This is very high coverage and very thick. I have very oily skin and, while it stays on all day, it looks very oily (not dewy, oily). Even with a powder it looked pretty bad. the other bad thing was that it felt super heavy on my skin, and normaly that doesn't bother me, but for some reason it had a thick, almost sticky feel. Not for me, but not necesarilly a bad foundation.

• CherryAllie By  CherryAllie
    10.17.12

This is truly a long wearing foundation. It lasted beautifully all day on my wedding day. I also brought it along on my honeymoon to Hawaii. It covers very well and has a very natural looking finish. There are not very many shades to choose from, but the shade 103 true ivory works very well for my skin tone. The reason I gave this foundation four stars and not five is that it is a heavy foundation. It is one you can feel on your skin, which I don't like. I would recommend this to someone looking for a long wearing foundation who can find a shade that matches their skin.

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.13.12

I rate this a 4 because they dont have a really good shade range. It does have great long wearing coverage, if youre super oily though, I wouldn't use it as my everyday.

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.19.12

i like the coverage on this foundation the only thing about this brand is that they never seem to have a good selection of shades...

• deeblushez By  deeblushez
    06.07.11

i love this foundation it last long & with some face powder it last even longer its my new fav it really covered up a scratch i had on my face for my senior pictures it was a life saver i would totally recommend this