Rimmel French Manicure Pro French Rose | SheSpeaks

• michi_vega By  michi_vega
    11.03.12

I love the way the brush is... it makes for easy-mess-free application of the nailpolish. It goes on smooth without streaks... I't does take a while to dry but I always wait to do it at night when everyone is asleep so I can have some "me time". They have several colors to choose from. Use it with a base coat and top coat and it will last a long time.

• Bxgurl By  Bxgurl
    05.17.10

Very pretty color. These are the colors that are worn during the summer time

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    05.14.10

Great! I had a french manicure pink myself in another brand (I can't recall which) and within a year it was REALLY goopy and I couldn't use it anymore--plus it took a while to dry. Thanks!

• mandy83 By  mandy83
    05.06.10

I was looking for that opaque nail look. A barely there pink and this color was perfect! It was also the last one so I thought it must be good. It goes on easily and the color is just what I was looking for. Note the picture is not the actual color I used.