Rimmel Fix Perfect Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.28.14

Great primer that goes with any foundation. Perfect for all skin types. Face looks fresh and polished.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Sensitive skin will not do well with this product, made me break out. I would reccomend another primer than this.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

I use this primer under the Rimmel foundation because they work so well together. It's smooth and makes the foundation look like new all day long.

• humsale By  humsale
    09.18.14

I am kind of confused about this primer, really silky but silicon is mixed with a viscous base. Can be easily over used and makes blending foundation a night mare. The only primer i have used so far that makes my skin itch after 5 minutes of use.

• ladyboss7 By  ladyboss7
    05.04.14

excellent primer, love the subtle tint that it has.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.28.14

• scalar By  scalar
    01.22.14

It's in Ok primer, a bit irritating for my sensitive skin but I did notice a better coverage with the primer rather than without.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

One of the best primers ive ever used!!

• cmichaud1987 By  cmichaud1987
    08.17.13

I bought this primer in hopes to extend the wear of my foundation however when i went to use it the product it had separated, a water like liquid poured out of it. I shook the tube for a very long time trying to combine the ingredients again but it still did not work. I contacted Rimmel and they were kind enough to send me a coupon for a free rimmel product. I may not be a fan of the product but the company itself i give 4 stars to.

• pixiemom618 By  pixiemom618
    04.10.13

applies well and does help the staying power of foundation. the color blends out find, but it is a shock if you expected it to be clear or light tan, it is really almost orange.

• iheartpretty By  iheartpretty
    03.17.13

This primer has a pink tint to it, which can alter the color of your foundation. I would not recommend this product especially if you have a lot of redness with your skin. I would not buy this product again. I do feel that your foundation will have better staying power using this.