Rimmel Extra Long Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Love this product! It was like my lashes were on steroids!!!!!

• Astroash25 By  Astroash25
    03.19.18

Great mascara for price

Great item for the price. I love to amp up my eyelashes with mascara as opposed to fake lashes. I didnt have to reapply and there wasnt any clumping.

• jaymiluck89 By  jaymiluck89
    02.22.18

Great producy

Great long lasting mascara. Would purchase again. Inexpensive for a great product

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• AmberRunyan By  AmberRunyan
    12.21.17

Like false lashes in a tube!

I Love this so much right out of the gate, so to speak. I have very stubby eye lashes and I'm always in search for a truly great mascara. It goes on flawlessly and no need to apply multiple coats. It's like false lashes in a tube with none of the hassle. Two thumbs up here!!