Rihanna Talk That Talk | SheSpeaks

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

one of my favorite albums by rihanna

I love her music and i love the fact that she isn't afraid to be vulnerable with her fans and let you into her head for a spell.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Keeps getting better and better

I love this CD I've always been a fan of hers I love cake best song I've heard recently

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

Some of the songs are alright, i didnt like all of them.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

I actually enjoyed this album way better than loud

• tdcamp By  tdcamp
    09.04.13

This album was boring and repetitive. I didn't like it at all. It was like listening to the same song over and over again.

• parasolsg By  parasolsg
    12.28.12

This, so far is my least favorite of all her albums. I love her voice, but a lot of the songs here fall flat. There are some fun beats though and if you check out the deluxe edition, "Red Lipstick" is a pretty cool raunchy song that any true Rihanna fan would love, or at least grind to.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i enjoy her music but not the entire album

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

This cd just didn't do it for me

• ayoshayy By  ayoshayy
    09.14.12

I've always been a fan of Rihanna's and this album still proves why. I love Talk that Talk,You Day One & Where Have You Been. Each song gives you a different feel instead of the same ol same.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

Oh gosh.....where do I even begin.....at first whn she came out, thought her music was ok. Now, I think she sucks and her music....I notice that every song she sings lately, is always the same thing, I mean, c'mon.....couldnt come up with anymore lyrics to these lame songs....example, the song she sings with Drake. He only sings a couple of versus and the rest is her sings the same thing over and over again. The same with" we found love". Very annoying! She has been doing this to every song I heard so far!