Rihanna Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Happy music

I love her stuff catchy lyrics you can dance to this and it's upbeat also best CD when it comes to pop songs gets stuck in your head

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Sings from the soul

I understand how and why this album connects with so many people after seeing Rhianna's interview with Oprah. She's undoubtedly spiritual, on an authentic level. This shines through her voice and gives her music that "feel it" status that many artists aspire to achieve.

• Tina75 By  Tina75
    03.08.16

Rihanna has such a beautiful voice.No matter what song she sings.I love the sound of each song on this album.

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

I loved this album. I like how the music is on this album and her vocals are pretty good.

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

i've always been a supporter of rihanna. she has so much she could do with her voice, and i hope she explores more genres as she goes. but overall she's very talented and i hope to see more

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

This album is simply amazing. I love Rihanna and pretty much all of her songs on this album. SO GOOD!

• Mahammann By  Mahammann
    06.20.13

Loved this album and pretty much every song too. Wish she would make more music like she did on this album

• xadasmom By  xadasmom
    02.15.12

I love Rihanna! Her voice is awesome and her music keeps me pumped!! This album had quite a few songs on it to keep me going!

• Sweetlydel By  Sweetlydel
    02.15.12

I like some of Rihanna's music. I have songs from some of her albums. I don't own the whole albums.

• citypicture By  citypicture
    02.15.12

This is a great album. Rihanna really shines in Disturbia and Take a Bow.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

Love Rihanna. Her songs are great and her voice is amazing.

• Suzhappy By  Suzhappy
    02.15.12

I love Rihanna and I really liked this album especially her hit song Disturbia. Her songs stick in your mind all day long and you find yourself singing them out loud when you're all alone!!

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.15.12

Nice songs, full of upbeats, dance, sad love songs.

• Sobolol1 By  Sobolol1
    02.15.12

Love this album for when I am at the gym on the treadmill or the elliptical!!

• misspriscilla By  misspriscilla