Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Foil | SheSpeaks

• Love Reynolds wrap. It's all I use. Everytime I have bought generic I have regretted it.

• Chele55 By  Chele55
    09.05.16

Quality foil, absolutely a must!

Every home should have aluminum foil on hand. Reynolds wrap is a quality foil with firm thickness. It doesn't need to be heavy duty when it's Reynolds since I know it won't tear like some of the cheaper brands.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Perfect for everything

You can use tin foil for pretty much everything. I love how they made it non stick too. Great to cover food with or not having to wash dishes when you don't feel like it.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

always good and strong aluminum foil

always good and strong aluminum foil. you can always rely on it.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

I love Reynolds, strong and leaves everything clean

• Kaylie By  Kaylie
    12.27.15

This item holds up and saves money. When I picked other brands I would have to use more and it wouldn't hold up. After buying Reynolds wrap I will never buy anything else.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.25.15

I only buy reynolds foil. It is a classic brand and still the best.

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

I recently bought this foul and absolutely love it. I am saving money on the spray ;) Highly recommend this product.

• Trotter1 By  Trotter1
    11.05.15

This is,a great product use for many cooking jobs but especially love using on the grill no chicken sticking to the grill

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    09.21.15

You can tell when you guy bargain foil compared to Reynolds foil. They don't compare. Reynolds is hands-down the best value for the money because it protects everything and cooks perfectly unlike bargain wraps. My grandma, mom, and now my sisters and I swear by it. Don't feel like cleaning a messy dish up, wrap this foil around it and you won't regret it, it then acts as a makeshift tupperware if you want to put something away quickly that you'll use tomorrow or want to reheat, just wrap it up. It's amazing.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    08.16.15

This is great, who doesn't love Reynolds wrap? It doesn't tear easy either!