Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.07.20

I use Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil almost every time I put something in the oven. It keeps the pans cleaner and the food slides right off.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Good quality, strong, and keeps food from sticking. Definitely prefer this over regular foil options.

• Chele55 By  Chele55
    09.05.16

Quality foil, absolutely a must!

Every home should have aluminum foil on hand. Reynolds wrap is a quality foil with firm thickness. It doesn't need to be heavy duty when it's Reynolds since I know it won't tear like some of the cheaper brands.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Perfect for everything

You can use tin foil for pretty much everything. I love how they made it non stick too. Great to cover food with or not having to wash dishes when you don't feel like it.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

always good and strong aluminum foil

always good and strong aluminum foil. you can always rely on it.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

I love Reynolds, strong and leaves everything clean

• Kaylie By  Kaylie
    12.27.15

This item holds up and saves money. When I picked other brands I would have to use more and it wouldn't hold up. After buying Reynolds wrap I will never buy anything else.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.25.15

I only buy reynolds foil. It is a classic brand and still the best.

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

I recently bought this foul and absolutely love it. I am saving money on the spray ;) Highly recommend this product.

• Trotter1 By  Trotter1
    11.05.15

This is,a great product use for many cooking jobs but especially love using on the grill no chicken sticking to the grill

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    09.21.15

You can tell when you guy bargain foil compared to Reynolds foil. They don't compare. Reynolds is hands-down the best value for the money because it protects everything and cooks perfectly unlike bargain wraps. My grandma, mom, and now my sisters and I swear by it. Don't feel like cleaning a messy dish up, wrap this foil around it and you won't regret it, it then acts as a makeshift tupperware if you want to put something away quickly that you'll use tomorrow or want to reheat, just wrap it up. It's amazing.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    08.16.15

This is great, who doesn't love Reynolds wrap? It doesn't tear easy either!

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

Reynolds is always worth it! I know there are plenty of us that look at the price and go for foil! but lets be real all of us by the bargain brand and regret it and next time by Reynolds! its impossible to cook without it! The non stick works great when grilling!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.26.15

This is my favorite foil! Nothing bothers me more than my food sticking to the foil and trying to peel the foil off, burning my fingers, eating the sliver that remained. The nonstick foil solves all of those problems and makes clean up a snap!

• brandy42680 By  brandy42680
    06.17.15

Personally I use Reynolds Wrap all the time for baking and cooking....Reynolds wrap makes for easy clean up, and a good way too keep moisture in when your cooking.