Reynolds Wrap  Non-Stick Foil

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil

4.9
              Rated #5 in Kitchen & Cooking
107 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Awesome Product love this The non stick on this foil is a game changer

A must for lasagna! I discovered Reynolds Non-Stick Foil many years ago and always keep a box in the kitchen. I don't use it for every task that calls for foil, but when I need my foil to not stick to the food, this is the one I use. For lasagna or fish, it is ideal. Helpful hint: the non-stick sign is very clearly indicated.

I use Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil almost every time I put something in the oven. It keeps the pans cleaner and the food slides right off.

Good quality, strong, and keeps food from sticking. Definitely prefer this over regular foil options.

Quality foil, absolutely a must! Every home should have aluminum foil on hand. Reynolds wrap is a quality foil with firm thickness. It doesn't need to be heavy duty when it's Reynolds since I know it won't tear like some of the cheaper brands.

Perfect for everything You can use tin foil for pretty much everything. I love how they made it non stick too. Great to cover food with or not having to wash dishes when you don't feel like it.

always good and strong aluminum foil always good and strong aluminum foil. you can always rely on it.

I love Reynolds, strong and leaves everything clean

This item holds up and saves money. When I picked other brands I would have to use more and it wouldn't hold up. After buying Reynolds wrap I will never buy anything else.

I only buy reynolds foil. It is a classic brand and still the best.

I recently bought this foul and absolutely love it. I am saving money on the spray ;) Highly recommend this product.

This is,a great product use for many cooking jobs but especially love using on the grill no chicken sticking to the grill

You can tell when you guy bargain foil compared to Reynolds foil. They don't compare. Reynolds is hands-down the best value for the money because it protects everything and cooks perfectly unlike bargain wraps. My grandma, mom, and now my sisters and I swear by it. Don't feel like cleaning a messy dish up, wrap this foil around it and you won't regret it, it then acts as a makeshift tupperware if you want to put something away quickly that you'll use tomorrow or want to reheat, just wrap it up. It's amazing.

This is great, who doesn't love Reynolds wrap? It doesn't tear easy either!

Reynolds is always worth it! I know there are plenty of us that look at the price and go for foil! but lets be real all of us by the bargain brand and regret it and next time by Reynolds! its impossible to cook without it! The non stick works great when grilling!