Reynolds Handi Vac Vacuum Sealer | SheSpeaks

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

A little pricey but a good convenient space saving solution for other related products.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

It worked well the first time I used it but after that it wasn't really that impressive. The batteries died really quick and it was kind of expensive. Just seems like a waste of money I would just buy a Foodsaver if you're going to use it a lot.

• Impurrfection By  Impurrfection
    01.17.12

I liked using this when I first got it, however my only problem wasn't the vac itself. I had a problem with the bags. They held when I first used them, but if put something in the freezer and I moved things around, the little plastic square where you put the vac onto would fall off and the vacuum seal on the bag is lost. If I perhaps just used it in the fridge for like cold cuts or something, I think I wouldn't have this problem.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

this product was horrible. I never got it to work. I ended up just using the bags & throwing away the handi-vac.

• wildwind9 By  wildwind9
    08.09.10

I love mine........you have to lay it flat on the counter and position the contents away from the hole. It works like a charm. I have been using mine for about a year.