Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners Review | SheSpeaks

• JenniferTuck By  JenniferTuck
    01.14.16

I most recently got a crock pot and this product did such a great job keeping everything clean and all together. I had no spillage and the clean up was a sinch!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Love these! Makes for an easy clean up. Just throw them away and you're done! The cleanup is why I didn't want to use my crockpot, now it's no problem!

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

These make clean up so much easier.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

This is a great time saver! It makes cooking in a slow cooker so easy because you don't have to worry about the cleanup. It takes no time at all to clean up.

• declutterlori By  declutterlori
    11.13.13

This liners are the best thing since sliced bread! I use them every time I use my crock pot!! They make clean up a breeze!! They fit well and then they just get thrown away! They aren't expensive and sometimes there are coupons for them!

• shelly80 By  shelly80
    11.12.13

Such a convenient product. Definitely recommend it for everyone who uses slow cookers. Hardly any clean up & definitely didn't have to soak. Which was a major plus. I used mine for a roast that cooked all day. I feared the plastic would melt or burn but it did not. Great product.

• jinglebellstime By  jinglebellstime
    08.30.13

These make clean up so easy!

• azsurferchica By  azsurferchica
    08.01.13

I'm not really sure why these get such good reviews. I've never found them to be all that great. I'm a regular crock pot user. I take it out AT least once a week, if not more. These liners always leak, which not only creates a mess in the crock pot but makes trying to take it out to dump the last of the leftovers into a container a pain! Either way, I wouldn't NOT wash my crock pot between uses! A good soak in the sink after cooling is all the crock pot needs anyway!

• thejusinos By  thejusinos
    07.31.13

I found this product useful if you are in a hurry, but the liquid has leaked out both times I used it?not sure if I did something wrong or not ,will try one more time..

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I use them all the time when I crock pot. They make cleaning up a breeze. I won't crock pot without one.

• starz03 By  starz03
    01.02.13

they work great and make clean up super simple. there have been some occasions that there were burnt spots on the bag but could just be because our crock pot is a little older

• Denverista By  Denverista
    12.30.12

Lifesaver! Well, only kinda! I recently started a new business and I don't exactly have a lot of time on my hands. Hence, crock pot meals. Clean up is a breeze with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners! Any product that makes my life a little easier, is awesome! Who ever came up with this little gem, thank you!

• Lashestolashes By  Lashestolashes
    12.30.12

Less mess to clean up! Need I say more? This product reviews itself. :)

• rajszc By  rajszc
    12.30.12

These are awesome! Makes clean-up so easy. Just make sure it's the right size for your slow cooker. They were too small for my slow cooker..... Lucky I had a second smaller one lol

• tracyshort By  tracyshort
    12.14.12

Cleaning up was never so easy, buhbye messy slowcooker!!