Reynlds Slow Cooker Liners | SheSpeaks

• Denverista Denverista
    12.30.12

Lifesaver! Well, only kinda! I recently started a new business and I don't exactly have a lot of time on my hands. Hence, crock pot meals. Clean up is a breeze with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners! Any product that makes my life a little easier, is awesome! Who ever came up with this little gem, thank you!

• ezy2remember ezy2remember
    12.13.12

I never had any good luck with this product. The juice in my crockpot was always finding a way of seeping out and still leaving me with a messy cleanup anyways. I would not recommend this product.

• JenniferTuck By  JenniferTuck
    01.14.16

I most recently got a crock pot and this product did such a great job keeping everything clean and all together. I had no spillage and the clean up was a sinch!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Love these! Makes for an easy clean up. Just throw them away and you're done! The cleanup is why I didn't want to use my crockpot, now it's no problem!

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

These make clean up so much easier.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

This is a great time saver! It makes cooking in a slow cooker so easy because you don't have to worry about the cleanup. It takes no time at all to clean up.

• declutterlori By  declutterlori
    11.13.13

This liners are the best thing since sliced bread! I use them every time I use my crock pot!! They make clean up a breeze!! They fit well and then they just get thrown away! They aren't expensive and sometimes there are coupons for them!

• shelly80 By  shelly80
    11.12.13

Such a convenient product. Definitely recommend it for everyone who uses slow cookers. Hardly any clean up & definitely didn't have to soak. Which was a major plus. I used mine for a roast that cooked all day. I feared the plastic would melt or burn but it did not. Great product.

• jinglebellstime By  jinglebellstime
    08.30.13

These make clean up so easy!

• azsurferchica By  azsurferchica
    08.01.13

I'm not really sure why these get such good reviews. I've never found them to be all that great. I'm a regular crock pot user. I take it out AT least once a week, if not more. These liners always leak, which not only creates a mess in the crock pot but makes trying to take it out to dump the last of the leftovers into a container a pain! Either way, I wouldn't NOT wash my crock pot between uses! A good soak in the sink after cooling is all the crock pot needs anyway!

• thejusinos By  thejusinos
    07.31.13

I found this product useful if you are in a hurry, but the liquid has leaked out both times I used it?not sure if I did something wrong or not ,will try one more time..

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I use them all the time when I crock pot. They make cleaning up a breeze. I won't crock pot without one.