Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup | SheSpeaks

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

You don't need much!

It took me some getting used to, but now I love this "whipped" foundation. I usually use Revlon Color Stay Liquid so I had known about this kind for a while. I still use a sponge to apply this, and I get a good medium coverage. I will probably buy this again if I ever run out!

• BiancaYvette By  BiancaYvette
    01.12.17

Must have for dry skin gals!

I love this foundation, it's so perfect for when my skin gets more on the dry side. It glides like velvet on the kin and leaves such a beautiful finish!

• JulesNat By  JulesNat
    04.24.16

Love it

I have used this foundation for about two years now. Still love it. It has recently heavy coverage without feeling heavy on my face. It doesn't cake very much and it keeps my oily skin under control. It is smooth and goes on just as smooth. It also comes off very easily, so it isn't what you are looking for if you want waterproof.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.28.15

This foundation is a very long wearing and build-able foundation it blends easily and is great for oily or dry skin which I have combination skin and it gave me a flawless finish .

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.17.15

This is one of my most favorite drugstore foundations ever. It photographs beautifully due to the fact that it doesn't contain SPF which is known to cause a white cast in photos. Its easy to apply since it doesn't set fast so you have so much time more time to blend it in. I use this product in warm golden and it suits my nc30-35 skin perfectly. I love it more than the original colorstay liquid. It gives a flawless finish. I love it.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

Best foundation ive ever used ive tried over 20 foundations n this is the best

• vanessacruz14 By  vanessacruz14
    11.30.13

i love this product...i have it and its just perfect..i covers my flaws up very well...the only problem that i have are the colors.. i bought one but it was too light for me..so what i did was i bought a darker one and just mixed them together and i got the perfect color..great for a drugstore product

• jessica562 By  jessica562
    11.19.13

Love how my make up comes out its flawless love!

• RachelKay By  RachelKay
    11.14.13

I love this foundation. I am one of those women who has tried just about every drugstore foundation out there and this is by far one of the best. The coverage is incredible and can hid just about anything and the finish on the skin after it sets is very natural and not cake-y at all. The one problem I have with this foundation (along with most others drugstore brands) is that none of the shades match me quite right, but that is probably my fault for being so porcelain!

• beautyglamgrl By  beautyglamgrl
    09.20.13

There is nothing in words that can describe how wonderful this product is for a drugstore foundation. As an avid user of makeup forever, I had heard many amazing reviews on this but was nervous that all the hype would end up being not worth it, I was VERY wrong. The coverage is incredible, I suffer from post acne scarring and it is very difficult to cover up for a long period of time, combine this with my UD setting spray and you've got one AWESOME Combo! Not sure ill be forking over the 40$ for my makeup forever anymore :)