Revlon Volume Plus Length Magnified Mascara | SheSpeaks

• joelina By  joelina
    10.10.18

awwsome touch it gives

this product of revlon which is volume plus magnified maskara is actually become the best option for me as i have light lashes and it gives natural look

• xoholliebear By  xoholliebear
    10.10.18

Good for everyday casual use

This mascara is a really great product. It applies great and separates your lashes as well as lengthening them. I wish it was buildable, but if you?re going for a less outgoing look, this will work just fine.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    09.27.18

Va Va Volume

I love this Revlon mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn?t clump either!

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

A good drugstore mascara!

This mascara is the best one I can find for a reasonable price that makes your lashes look full, but not fake. I've tried high-end brands, and they just don't work like this one. This is a buildable, creamy mascara, that volumizes and lengthens, building on your natural lashes to make it look good for YOU. The packaging is sleek and easy to use, and the wand is perfect for what it's advertised for. I even use this on my lower lashes, and it doesn't make them look fake, stringy, or clumpy. Full disclosure here, though: this mascara is DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF. However, I can definitely sacrifice that for how good it makes my lashes look. The products definitely does clog up the brush though, so you have to be careful with that. Small amounts of mascara at a time will keep it from making your lashes look like spider legs!

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

I really like this brand but id prefer the water proof formula because the regular flakes off into yours eyes really bad.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    07.19.16

Disappointed

I bought this mascara with high hopes and it has let me down, in a big way! It promises volume and length but it doesn't deliver in the length in a single way, my lashes don't appear longer at all; also I noticed that it has some kind of long fibers, probably for the lengthening, but they just got into my eyes and clogged the brush. And when it comes to the volume, it does give them definition but if I am not careful when layering you will end up with tarantula lashes, and I hate that. It did last quite a long time without smudging and it barely flaked, but I had the waterproof version. It is a dry formula, at least mine was, I didn't care, but it made application a bit more difficult and clumpy. I won't repurchase this mascara again.