Revlon Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• Momto3AmazingKids By  Momto3AmazingKids
    08.10.17

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

I love lipsticks, especially ones with great color and feel soft and smooth on my lips. I can't stand caked on and flaky feeling lipsticks, they go right in the garbage or buried in my make up bag never to resurface. :) I happen to LOVE Revlon lipsticks in general. I have a few of this particular style and they are great. They last for a while and go on nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend them.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    08.09.17

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet is not what I expected. I love the color, but the lipstick applies very uneven. Looks awful if your lips are dry. To get the right cover and shade I had to apply almost 5 layers. Also, it wears off easily.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

Good lipstick! Great pigmentation, lasts for a reasonable amount of time, very creamy.

• taylormarie1994 By  taylormarie1994
    01.24.15

I am a huge fan of lipstick, so whenever I buy a new tube, it is always from Revlon. They have the most amazing shades of red (my favorite) and they stay on your lips longer than most lipsticks!

• Dieana007 By  Dieana007
    09.22.14

You can't dislike these lipsticks. The formula is very smooth and creamy and they last quite some time. Also the pigmentation is excellent.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

I have four lipsticks from the collection and I absolutely ADORE them. They are very smooth and creamy. Good pigmentation and lasting power,