Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat | SheSpeaks

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Super Dry

I love love love this so much I buy it a lot it works well on top on ANY nail polish I?ve been using there for so long now I do recommend

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It really does work.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

Best top coat I have ever tried! It is truly fast drying ~ 1 min or less. Leaves the nails looking shiny. Helps nail polishes last for at least a week. The Brush is perfect - covers good surface area.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Revlon truly hit the nail on the head with this product AMAZING the shine is beautiful and dries fast!

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

I like it because it dries quickly

• maia616 By  maia616
    10.12.12

Dries fast and I love the shine it gives. I use it as a top coat and it makes my manicure last longer!

• HEATHERBABE By  HEATHERBABE
    04.25.12

I LOVE ,Love ,Love Relvon Quick Dry Top CoatI It dries so fast you don't have wait all day on your nails to dry.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! this top coat delivers professional results. sooo much shine. long wearing. i use it to refresh my mani all the time. couldnt be happier.

• pynoblem By  pynoblem
    01.12.12

I have used this top coat for years. It quickly dries many layers of nail polish. Without it, it would take several hours to dry. It also has oils that nourish the cuticles. I have my cosmetology license which permits me to do both hair and nails professionally. I prefer this as my own personal use.

• cityblondechic By  cityblondechic
    01.11.12

I'm so glad to read these reviews. I generally use China Glaze top coat and love it, but it's a bit pricey, it's nice knowing there is a less expensive very nice product out there for me to try instead. I'll probably try it and see how it compares, though I have to admit I love China Glaze.