Revlon PhotoReady Foundation | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

This foundation for some reason wasn't for me I don't know if it's because of all the glitter that is has or the funny smell or the oily feeling even with my dry skin, it felt heavy on my skin, I just didn't like it

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

Full coverage, good for night time use or formal events. I wore this in the daylight on a casual shopping spree and noticed that it was full coverage and rather heavy looking, even though it didn't feel like it. It's long lasting on my oily skin, which I liked. Since it almost looks like concealer coverage to me, I make sure to mix it into my moisturizer or primer to make it more of a natural coverage for day. I find that the colors offered blend into my skin tone better than some other brands.

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

This makeup has fabulous coverage but with all the reflective shimmer I recommend it for mainly nighttime use. It's great for going out on the town and providing a flawless look.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

This is a great moisturizing foundation that gives you a a great dewy complexion! Full coverage for the face but not too heavy feeling!

• Alipp699 By  Alipp699
    11.15.15

I had recently purchased this foundation and when looking at the bottle you can not tell how much glitter is really in it until you wear it on your face and look in the light. Way to much shimmer in this foundation for my liking. This foundation is always very heavy and thick. The foundation rubs off easily on clothes

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.11.15

It's a good foundation. Great coverage, blends well and has a good color selection, but the only thing I don't like is that it has some shimmer to it.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I got this because my mom really enjoyed it for awhile until I told her how much glitter was in it! I would love this foundation if it didn't have so much glitter. I don't think any foundation should have glitter and I feel it emphasizes areas that you would rather not emphasize.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

This foundation looks very natural after applied and lasts a long time.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.21.15

Revlon PhotoReady is medium to high coverage. It definitely does not give a natural, skin-like finish, which I prefer. However, it would look great for night time/formal events, where more makeup are tolerated. The foundation feels a little heavy on the face. Even so, it does not get greasy throughout the day, even on oily skin. Therefore the staying power is great. There are a lot of shades offered, so it's great for matching skin tones/colors. The bottle is somewhat inconvenient because oftentimes it leads to over-pouring the products, which is wasteful. I would reccommend it for special occasions but not everyday use.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.19.15

I love the shared I got, I believe it's caramel something. It's a great match. I noticed when I'm natural sunlight it's got some sort it shimmer. It last a while when sealing it with a good face powder. After maybe 6 hrs I see it seeping in to my fine lines. It doesn't oxidase on my like many foundations do. I apply it with a beauty blender to give me a dewy look. Will recomend to someone who had dry skin.

• eliss22 By  eliss22