Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Review | SheSpeaks

• Hminchelle1129 By  Hminchelle1129
    08.12.19

Amazing

By far one of the most amazing foundations I have tried and I never used to be a huge revlon fan. It gives great coverage without feeling or looking heavy. It lasted all day and night which is truly amazing for me. The color choice was very good. I am definitely a Revlon fan now !!

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

Full coverage, good for night time use or formal events. I wore this in the daylight on a casual shopping spree and noticed that it was full coverage and rather heavy looking, even though it didn't feel like it. It's long lasting on my oily skin, which I liked. Since it almost looks like concealer coverage to me, I make sure to mix it into my moisturizer or primer to make it more of a natural coverage for day. I find that the colors offered blend into my skin tone better than some other brands.

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

This makeup has fabulous coverage but with all the reflective shimmer I recommend it for mainly nighttime use. It's great for going out on the town and providing a flawless look.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

This is a great moisturizing foundation that gives you a a great dewy complexion! Full coverage for the face but not too heavy feeling!

• Alipp699 By  Alipp699
    11.15.15

I had recently purchased this foundation and when looking at the bottle you can not tell how much glitter is really in it until you wear it on your face and look in the light. Way to much shimmer in this foundation for my liking. This foundation is always very heavy and thick. The foundation rubs off easily on clothes

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.11.15

It's a good foundation. Great coverage, blends well and has a good color selection, but the only thing I don't like is that it has some shimmer to it.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I got this because my mom really enjoyed it for awhile until I told her how much glitter was in it! I would love this foundation if it didn't have so much glitter. I don't think any foundation should have glitter and I feel it emphasizes areas that you would rather not emphasize.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

This foundation looks very natural after applied and lasts a long time.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.21.15

Revlon PhotoReady is medium to high coverage. It definitely does not give a natural, skin-like finish, which I prefer. However, it would look great for night time/formal events, where more makeup are tolerated. The foundation feels a little heavy on the face. Even so, it does not get greasy throughout the day, even on oily skin. Therefore the staying power is great. There are a lot of shades offered, so it's great for matching skin tones/colors. The bottle is somewhat inconvenient because oftentimes it leads to over-pouring the products, which is wasteful. I would reccommend it for special occasions but not everyday use.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.19.15

I love the shared I got, I believe it's caramel something. It's a great match. I noticed when I'm natural sunlight it's got some sort it shimmer. It last a while when sealing it with a good face powder. After maybe 6 hrs I see it seeping in to my fine lines. It doesn't oxidase on my like many foundations do. I apply it with a beauty blender to give me a dewy look. Will recomend to someone who had dry skin.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.19.15

This foundation for some reason wasn't for me I don't know if it's because of all the glitter that is has or the funny smell or the oily feeling even with my dry skin, it felt heavy on my skin, I just didn't like it

• kristinpatel2015 By  kristinpatel2015
    04.22.15

This is the closest foundation I have found to Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, It is a whole $40.00 Cheaper! I would definitely recommend this foundation for someone looking for full coverage but a light feel. The product itself is a tiny bit sticky but unnoticeable.

• rkellly By  rkellly
    04.02.15

This foundation is awful. It gives skin a yellowish tone, doesn't blend well, and is very oily

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

Pros of this foundation: coverage, lasting power, shade selection, finish and ease of application This product goes on so smoothly doesn't matter if you use a beauty blender, flat top kabuki, stipple brush, buffing brush or even your fingers to apply. Every method of application works with this product. It does last for hours on me I'd have to say it lasts 8 hours or more. Shade selection is beautiful and great for women of South Asian skintone who often have trouble finding foundations with yellow undertones. I usually go with Golden Beige for my NC30-35 skintone. As for the finish its more on the dewy side so if you're someone who likes a more matte finish go with Revlon Colorstay original. Cons: the spf content and sparkle This product does not photograph well with flash photography. It leaves a bit of a white cast that makes your neck and face seem like two different colors. Also, although the glitter specks look nice on the cheek, sparkles on the tzone don't really look great on most of us and thus I find myself having to powder my face more often to camouflage the glitter effect.

• JosiePosie76 By  JosiePosie76
    09.03.14

My skin is very, very sensitive. I'm 38 years old and this is the only foundation that has does not break me out(I've been usuing it for 3 years now). The coverage is great and it looks natural on me. I do t even need to use powder anymore.