Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Stick | SheSpeaks

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Good for photos

By far one of the best concealers I used and that fit me the most and look good on me with my foundation and with pictures

• lcarr0369 By  lcarr0369
    04.04.18

It's okay

This concealer gave me okay coverage but it built up on all my wrinkles (which isn't many). I only recommend this concealer if you have no texture on your skin and just want to cover redness or under-eye circles.

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    04.02.18

Great Coverage

One of my favorite concealers because it's so easy to find and so affordable! It does get a little bit caked into lines, but it's super blendable and easy to avoid when applying foundation and setting powder.

• lschlutt By  lschlutt
    01.18.17

It's an okay concealer.

It's an okay concealer. The product is very dry. I probably wouldn't recommend this product if you have really dry lids. It's perfect to cover if you have something to hide.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Good coverage strong medium. Slight yellow undertones but reads pretty neutral. Creamy Demi- matte finish. I would say half blends half sits for coverage on top of skin. Nice product I like this as it is comfortable and is nice for touch ups without looking too heavy. Not a life changer but a solid decent stick concealer that out performs many brands.

• Mantha96 By  Mantha96
    09.25.16

Must have!

This is one of the best concealers I've ever used. I choose this over my Mac concealer!! Covers and blends great.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers and I love that it's blendable. I've experiences creasing now and again but as long as you use a nice undereye setting powder, you will be fine.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    04.15.16

Bright eyes

Battling under eye circles, I purchased this about a month ago and I am quite pleased. The concealer works well too diminish the appearance of my panda eyes. Not better or worse than anything else I 've used, but it's good value for the money and does the job.

• Yessie365 By  Yessie365
    03.16.16

This is by far the best concealer stick I have ever used. It works on everything from red spots to my dark undereye circles. I also have acne prone skin and I have never experienced a breakout from this product. Another wonderful aspect is that it is long lasting! Although I tend to use it pretty liberally it has lasted me over a year...when I run out of foundation I sometimes even use it as a replacement!