Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara | SheSpeaks

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.18.15

It's okay. I like the brush but the formula is a little dry. I have a hard time applying this and it flakes a little.

• cmjjclm By  cmjjclm
    06.19.13

I finally found my lashes using this product. Love it

• Menkus By  Menkus
    10.12.12

I am on the search for the "perfect" mascara so I purchased this to try. The brush is an exact dupe for the Buxom mascara, but I wasn't overly impressed with the formula. It didn't clump, but it didn't add as much volume as I would have liked. It seemed to be a bit of a sticky formula as my lashes stuck together and it looked like I only had 5 large lashes and I've never had that happen with any mascara before. I just combed them out, but this isn't the perfect mascara that I was looking for. The search continues.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.25.12

AMAZING!! I (no joke) have 19 opened mascaras.anywhere from lancome to avon. ive been in search for a perfect mascara. i need length and volume without funky clumps. this mascara is by far the best ive ever used. the brush is perfect, the formula is great. it males my lashes huge and long. separated and featherlike at the same time.