Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder | SheSpeaks

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

wonderful

I love this stuff! It goes on light, has amazing coverage, blending, and staying power! It matched my skin totally, and even helped clear some blemishes I had. Perfect to apply just by itself for a more natural look.

• expertmommy90 By  expertmommy90
    07.22.14

Awesome powder it has a great coverage and it has a great finish .It works very well and its easy to put it on. I'm loving this product.

• PinkTexasChick By  PinkTexasChick
    04.02.14

Great setting powder or for touching up. It's the best powder I've used in the Revlon line. The only downside is that the shades are darker than the given descriptions. It works well on my oily face. I love it!

• annaania25 By  annaania25
    01.13.14

This pressed powder is perfect for finishing makeup. Just apply it over foundation for bright and glowy skin. It stays on all day long and provides luminazing finish. Its also perfect for any touch ups you might need!!