Revlon Matte Lipstick Really Red Review | SheSpeaks

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

Holy Moly, wow this product is amazing and boy do I get compliments. This product stays on all day and no need for re apply. This product is really great and I wear this with confidence and ladies, men will compliment you more than women, that says a lot about the beauty of this product. Revlon you got it right with this product

• plwindstorm By  plwindstorm
    11.02.12

Love this lipstick, but its just not for me. I would recommend it for someone who dosnt want to have to re-apply. It was just too drying for me, even though I put a lip balm underneath. Still, its a great product!

• Versace By  Versace
    10.27.11

Fantastic lipstick, stays on forever! Use a lighter shade lip pencil, add Revlon Matte Lipstick on top and your lips will stay bright for hours.

• bellamoonstone By  bellamoonstone
    07.22.11

I LOVE this lipstick! I could never find a perfect red to compliment my skin tone :0( as Woman who embraces all things Vintage I Rock Betty bangs! So I have to find the right red to compliment my look. I will never search again! Forget high end brands that cost too much... Revlon has me sold! I love the products everything from the eyeshadow, foundation, and of course Really Red Matte Lipstick!