Revlon Lash Potion | SheSpeaks

• shalunya shalunya
    04.25.13

This mascara builds volume and length while staying clump free! The illusionist wand makes for easy application with specially designed traditional bristles. It doesn't fade, flake or smudge for a fantastic all day wear. It is available in three shades, as well as, a waterproof version. And the packaging is super cute!

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

This mascara is good for the price but it clumps.

• binabean By  binabean
    05.19.15

This mascara is an amazing drugstore gem. It gave my lashes length and curl and is a nice black color. Plus the packaging is super cute!!

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

This Mascara is pretty good. I have no lashes so its hard for me to find a good mascara that will enhance my nothingness.... However, this one isn't bad.

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

I really like this mascara. My lashes are fairly sparse and I notice them getting a bit fuller

• jbreon By  jbreon
    05.14.14

Love this product, the brush is not too puffy which is great so you can make sure you get in there to get all the lashes.

• Cameronannhaley By  Cameronannhaley
    04.10.14

This is my favorite mascara right now. The brush is super thick and plush and coats everyone of your lashes with one swift movement. I love my lashes to look nice and full and it is easy to do with this mascara.

• jazcristi By  jazcristi
    01.29.14

I was happy at first because it was so easy to put on, but within an hour I had black film down under my eyes and had to wash it off.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I really liked this mascara and I have used it a few times but I do like trying new mascaras. I would definitely recommend this to try!!

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    10.31.13

I fully reviewed this product on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g2aRk_tbRE I tested out a non-waterproof version of this mascara. Unfortunately, this was not a good combination with my watery eyes. I felt as if this mascara did NOT lengthen or make my lashes fuller. The wand was new to me. The first time I used this product, I actually scraped off the mascara. The wand held too much product. At the end of the day I did noticed quite a bit of flakiness under my eyes. Its really unfortunate. The packaging is adorable- I'm a sucker for great packaging!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

While the mascara is pretty awesome it doesn't give the dramatic lashes that I want...but then again, I've not found one yet that does.