Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain | SheSpeaks

• TracyLaigle TracyLaigle
    02.02.15

I liked the colors this product had to offer, but it tended to dry my lips out.

• haackkrl By  haackkrl
    02.05.16

I've purchased this in two different colors. I really like the product, it stays on fairly well and I usually only find myself re-applying once or twice a night. I would definitely consider purchasing in another color.

• shedgaf By  shedgaf
    01.22.16

I absolutely love these. I have several and I just can't get enough of them. Great price also.

• hannahjohnston By  hannahjohnston
    07.10.15

These are so good. I love to throw on honey or darling depending on whether I want a pop of color or a neutral look! They're really comfortable to wear and look great.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Love this product! Great colors and stays on super well! Always hated lipstick because it always seems to either fade or rub off on something within minutes of putting it on. Totally not a problem with this.

• jasminediamondv21 By  jasminediamondv21
    06.12.15

I have had this, it last ! Its been 1 month now, and it doesn't get dry for a long time I love this. Pry

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

These are one of my favorite lip products. I use them every day! I like the feel of the roll-on applicator, it feels like a creamy crayon and the color lasts a while. I also love the variety of shades. And for the price, these last a while!

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.08.15

LOVE THE COLORS, DO NOT WEAR MUCH LIPSTICK NOT REALLY A FAN OF MAKE UP BUT THIS LIPSTICK WEAR NON STOP L

• mrscatlady By  mrscatlady
    04.08.15

I love the colors and how long they last, but I don't like how they dry out my lips.

• roarxdrea By  roarxdrea
    02.03.15

I liked these and thought they were worth the price. would definitley purchase another.

• TracyLaigle By  TracyLaigle
    02.02.15

I liked the colors this product had to offer, but it tended to dry my lips out.