Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• glammedtyi22 By  glammedtyi22
    08.16.15

I LOVE TO USE THIS PRODUCT WHEN I AM NOT WEARING FALSE LASHES IT'S BOLD AND WORKS WONDERFULLY

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have an obsession with trying new mascaras. Mainly because I've never really been happy with any I've tried. This lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. I do add more than one coat! It's not too expensive either. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because the brush is very big so I tend to get some on my face when trying to reach my inner and outer lashes.

• MrsKarenGarcia By  MrsKarenGarcia
    01.20.14

I like this but it smudges so much I get a lot of fall outs from it. other than that its a good product

• cmjjclm By  cmjjclm
    10.03.13

I love it.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

love the brush on this as well as the formula. kind of hard to build your lashes with this formula..but i guess ppl are buying it more to grow more lashes..i plan to re-purchase this again.

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    10.30.12

For someone who has tried most mascaras out there, it is hard to pick a favorite. But ladies, this is it! It coats every lash nicely, without clumps and the price is right! I have a tube in my desk, makeup bag, and purse! It's definitely a great product.

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    07.23.12

I have this in the waterproof version. This is a great mascara. Does not budge on hot days, in the pool, or in the ocean. Can be difficult to get off, but I would rather it be difficult to get off than not waterproof. To remove it I use an oil based makeup remover which does the trick. Not sure if it actually does anything to make my lashes grow or be healthier, but is provides length and thickness which is what I am after.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    06.14.12

This was given to me in a gift basket. I have other favorites that work better but for daily/work used (day makeup) this is a fine choice. Does dry out rather quickly, and can be hard to get off.

• narysh By  narysh
    06.04.12

To me , it was just all right. It does not volumize a lot, yet it tends to smudge.

• beauty_speaks By  beauty_speaks
    06.03.12

I love this mascara! I first curl my eyelashes, then apply a few coats of this starting from the roots in a vibrating motion. And as fast as you can blink your eyes, you have a fake lash effect. It makes my lashes longer, fuller and gives them a lot of volume. I love this mascara in the original Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash. The waterproof version is just as good but sometimes it clumps up, but you can just run your fingers over it and take out the clumps; it does get messy sometimes.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    05.09.12

I love this there make up is great.

• Delilah0968 By  Delilah0968
    05.09.12

Love this mascara! I just started using this mascara. So far, I really like this product. It defintely gives my lashes volume and length. I have not had any smudging. I have purchased soooo many mascaras and spent soooo much money on them. Great mascara and you can't beat the price!

• vanillajla By  vanillajla
    05.07.12

I liked this product at first, and I do think it helps lashes grow stronger... but it totally smudges on me! I won't buy again.

• HazelEyes07 By  HazelEyes07
    03.08.12

Finally a mascara I can say that I love! This mascara truly thickens and lengthens your lashes. I discovered this product on a youtube makeup tutorial and decided to give it a try. It is now my must have mascara.

• jleigh5570 By  jleigh5570
    07.24.10

I have been looking for a really good mascara for a while that would give me great length and fullness. It has a lash enhancing formula that complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes. As I have gotten older (I just turned 40), my lashes have thinned out and are more prone to breaking and/or falling out. I finally came across Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara, and I am so thrilled with it! It goes on smoothly and instantly creates fullness and length and does not clump or flake. At night it is easy to remove as well. Over time I have noticed that my lashes without mascara look fuller...even my husband mentioned it! I am very happy with it and have gladly told friends about it.