Revlon DoubleTwist Waterproof Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• MakeupLove By  MakeupLove
    07.22.12

I have recently bought the this mascara and I love it!! I've had it for a while and still no clumps or drying out. This is one of my favorite mascaras that I've bought from a drug store. It's wonderful!! .

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

I was so disapointed when I bought this item....went in the trash the third time I used it

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.20.10

great in theory but awful in reality!!!! so clumpy and gross!!! cant even force myself to use it up.

• notheragain By  notheragain
    10.30.09

I bought it too, and it isn't worth the money. I didn't have quite as bad of an experience, but it still wasn't as good as many other mascaras I have used, including Revelon's. I've worn it twice (I can't bring myself to toss it after spending so much money) -- it smudged a little each time and didn't come off well with the make-up remover. The white part goes on okay, but the black part is clumpy and wouldn't cover up the white stuff completely without lots of coats, compounding the problem.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.28.09

Thanks for the warning.

• ThaPaige By  ThaPaige
    10.26.09

DO NOT BUY THIS MASCARA! As soon as I opened it, it was so gloppy that I had to wipe the brush on a napkin, re-insert, and wipe the brush again until there wasn't a huge glob of mascara every time I pulled the brush out. After that, when I applied it, it just clumped into a spider-leg-like mess that I was unable to correct even with an eyelash comb. I thought that maybe it just required some practice, but no matter what I've done since then, it has ALWAYS looked like CRAP. Also, "waterproof" is the biggest lie I've ever heard. It starts running when the bathroom steams up just before I step into the shower. Once again, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It's a HUGE waste of time and money! Check out a more thorough review here : http://www.clumpsofmascara.com/2009/04/mascara-monday-revlon-doubletwist.html