Revlon DoubleTwist Waterproof Mascara | SheSpeaks

• MakeupLove By  MakeupLove
    07.22.12

I have recently bought the this mascara and I love it!! I've had it for a while and still no clumps or drying out. This is one of my favorite mascaras that I've bought from a drug store. It's wonderful!! .

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

I was so disapointed when I bought this item....went in the trash the third time I used it

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.20.10

great in theory but awful in reality!!!! so clumpy and gross!!! cant even force myself to use it up.

• notheragain By  notheragain
    10.30.09

I bought it too, and it isn't worth the money. I didn't have quite as bad of an experience, but it still wasn't as good as many other mascaras I have used, including Revelon's. I've worn it twice (I can't bring myself to toss it after spending so much money) -- it smudged a little each time and didn't come off well with the make-up remover. The white part goes on okay, but the black part is clumpy and wouldn't cover up the white stuff completely without lots of coats, compounding the problem.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.28.09

Thanks for the warning.

• cheerypopcorn By  cheerypopcorn
    10.28.09

Mascara is something that my eyelashes sorely need, so it is good to get a heads up about a product that I was going to buy. Thanks guys.

• mack63t By  mack63t
    10.27.09

I was so excited when I saw this product but I didn't know anyone who had used it yet...thanks so much for the review!!

• mandy1 By  mandy1

not sure yet

• Pepperjune By  Pepperjune
    10.27.09

I totally agree Thapaige,I bought this a few months back and had to pitch it in the trash,it was TERRIBLE. I cant see how this would ever work for anyone. It was a horrible designed bottle,brush and formula,Revlon really screwed up on this one.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    10.27.09

thanks! sometimes it is just as important to let people know when something is not good. Atleast that way we wont all be disappointed in Revlon giving it a worse brand reputation in the long run. Anyway good info, thanks for taking the time!