Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks Reviews

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• adriloves03 adriloves03
    10.27.12

If you have good skin go for it otherwise stick to the original formula colorstay foundation! The coverage is blotchy and not User friendly unless your a make up pro!

• Claryfray By  Claryfray
    10.11.17

Although it's dry, it leaves the skin feeling wet. I used so much drying to cover a blemish to no avail. I absolutely hate it.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Amazing When You Use the Secret:

This product, y'all. I love it -- not by itself, but in conjunction with other products, it's fantastic. I always (always always always) start off with a primer so it has something to stick to. Then, I use a tinted moisturizer for the same reason. The two products I love for this is the Maybelline Baby Skin primer, and the Neutrogena Acne Cover & Correct tinted moisturizer. This trio is a winning combo! Remember: primer, tinted moisturizer, THEN the mineral makeup. Thank me later!

• Ogtully By  Ogtully
    08.20.16

Good reliable product

I try a lot of drugstore makeup. This foundation is pretty good for the drugstore. It covers imperfections and blends easily. Loreal air wear works similar to this product but is no longer on the market. This replaces that need I had.

• Charrlit By  Charrlit
    06.25.16

Great to set foundation!

I really like this powder because it really helps set my liquid foundation under. It's also not a very pricey item and well worth its value. I love that it doesn't make me too "cakey" when I apply it. The brush that already comes with the product is very convenient too.

• shylittleghostie By  shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

I really in love with this foundation, i can't live without it and can't live the house or some some where with out applying it.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.09.16

to be honest its not its best I tried it one time to see if I would purchase it but no I did not like it its too greasy

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.17.16

This wouldn't be my first pick but it was just ok!

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

Definitely not a product I would be likely to purchase again. The color didn't match very well with my skin tone and it felt a bit greasy to me which I don't like because I have extremely oily skin.

• RebekahJenkins By  RebekahJenkins
    01.18.16

Revlon color stay is my everyday foundation! Everyone's skin type is different, but this works so great for me! Would definitely recommend for anyone to try.