Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer | SheSpeaks

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

This is pretty good

Not great. Not awful either. It's got a yellow undertone with is nice in a concealer, but it doesn't give much coverage so I still have to apply a lot more over it. It's pretty lightweight, and lasts all day. I would recommend it, but it's not enough coverage for me personally.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I just recently ran out of this concealer and I have to say I really do like this product. I use this for multiple purposes including under eye and lately I've been using the rest of the little product I have to conceal imperfections after I finish my eyebrows and to create a flawless eyebrow. I also cover any blemishes I may have and it serves that purpose well.

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

This is the only concealer I use. It covers well, lasts a long time, and looks natural on my skin.

• karikerosene By  karikerosene
    03.20.13

I love this concealer, works like a charm for me. I haven't tried many concealers but don't feel like I need to. This covers up spots and blemishes great. I'll be really like it under the eyes too.

• cute_noura By  cute_noura
    02.14.11

This product truly stays on really well. But doesnt cover blemishes too well. & It doesnt really help blemishes as it claims. But its good for undereye. Hard to blend also.

• FitnessGal By  FitnessGal
    02.27.10

This concealer is the perfect compliment to Revlon's Colorstay Foundation line. It glides on smoothly, camouflages dark circles, and DOESN'T BUDGE! Way to go Revlon!

• jeezekaitlynn By  jeezekaitlynn
    02.26.10

I love this product! For all of those redness spots on your face, and even dark circles under your eyes. It blends really well. Covers perfectly.