Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Review | SheSpeaks

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.02.19

Very fall like

I love these colors. Revlon is a nice brand for an easy and on the go option for your makeup.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.01.19

Excellent Eyeshadow

I love this Revlon eyeshadow palette! It has shimmers, metallics, and mattes in bold beautiful colors! Glamour and glitter! You can create classic and couture styles! I am so impressed with the quality!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Love it.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

Mine is "13 lavender meadow", I used it for Halloween and lasted the whole night. I love the assortment of colors and I liked how they gave you directions on the packaging on how and where to put it on your eyelid.

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

These are my favorite eyeshadows, I wish to stock up more. I love the colors, all very piratical color for everyday.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    04.25.13

I love several of the products in the Revlon Colorstay line, but the eyeshadow is not among them. The eyeshadow pigment richness is so-so, (the shadows don't show up well for me, and I haven't noticed any major staying power). I prefer a true matte with most eyeshadows, but I found that these do have some sheen/sparkle which doesn't suit my personal preference. I do like that these don't cake up or settle (into a line) in the eyelid fold, and cause no irritation at all, but after just a few uses, I sadly moved on to a different brand of eyeshadow. I had hoped to love this like I do several of the other Colorstay products, but this one for me was not great, not terrible, just okay.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

• lexylovesmakeup23 By  lexylovesmakeup23
    01.04.13

These eyeshadows are great and stay on good.

• SunkissednMakeup By  SunkissednMakeup
    01.04.13

Revlon is a good brand and I do enjoy the assortment of colors. This is a nice quad to have for personal use and on the go

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I own this quad in every color they have! Its a great daily eyeshadow and quick you have lid crease and liner all in one compact!

• Inamagura By  Inamagura
    10.25.12

Blending is an attribute here. I like how you can layer the colors and you get a very vivid look.

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    09.11.12

I love the colors but def do not last all day for me.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

love this. you can use wet or dry. these shadows have great pigment to them.

• yuengel By  yuengel
    03.21.12

Revlon Color Stay products are wonderul! This shadow really lasts for 12 hours! It doesn't melt even on the oiliest skin!

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    02.16.12

I did not like this product at all. I heard a lot of raves about this product so when i saw a buy 1 get 1 half off at riteaid i decided to get one. Horrible choice, the color pigmentation was horrible. I had to keep sweeping the eyeshadow onto my lids in order to get the to show up, and even still i felt like it was not showing up. It definitely did not last me 12 hours either with a primer. I ended up giving it away. No idea if my friend likes it or not since she has not brought it up.