Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• SunkissednMakeup SunkissednMakeup
    01.04.13

Revlon is a good brand and I do enjoy the assortment of colors. This is a nice quad to have for personal use and on the go

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Love it.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

Mine is "13 lavender meadow", I used it for Halloween and lasted the whole night. I love the assortment of colors and I liked how they gave you directions on the packaging on how and where to put it on your eyelid.

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

These are my favorite eyeshadows, I wish to stock up more. I love the colors, all very piratical color for everyday.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    04.25.13

I love several of the products in the Revlon Colorstay line, but the eyeshadow is not among them. The eyeshadow pigment richness is so-so, (the shadows don't show up well for me, and I haven't noticed any major staying power). I prefer a true matte with most eyeshadows, but I found that these do have some sheen/sparkle which doesn't suit my personal preference. I do like that these don't cake up or settle (into a line) in the eyelid fold, and cause no irritation at all, but after just a few uses, I sadly moved on to a different brand of eyeshadow. I had hoped to love this like I do several of the other Colorstay products, but this one for me was not great, not terrible, just okay.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

• lexylovesmakeup23 By  lexylovesmakeup23
    01.04.13

These eyeshadows are great and stay on good.

• SunkissednMakeup By  SunkissednMakeup

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I own this quad in every color they have! Its a great daily eyeshadow and quick you have lid crease and liner all in one compact!

• Inamagura By  Inamagura
    10.25.12

Blending is an attribute here. I like how you can layer the colors and you get a very vivid look.

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    09.11.12

I love the colors but def do not last all day for me.