Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color

Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color

4.7
              Rated #7 in Hair Care
49 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

No other will do. I only ever use Revlon 72 or 03. Even covers all my grey if I use 2 for thick hair.

Covers gray, no orange tint! Love this! I'm in my early 40s and now have some gray hair. I've tried temporary and coverup products but this works best. It's permanent and leaves no orange tinge on my hair which I've experienced in the past with brown hair dye. I use the #20 brown/black and it is a perfect dark brown with NO red or orange tinge to it. Best part this is only like $3/box!! I have long thick hair so I use 2 boxes at once.

Classic Color It's a nice cream formula so I don't have to worry about it dripping! I also love the long lasting color! It gives my hair a healthy shine!

Keeps me a "natural" blonde I love how it works and doesn't leave the house smelling bad. The conditioner in box is awesome. I would love to be able to buy the conditioner by it's self.

Great product! This is the only hair color dye I have used. It comes in so many different colors, is affordable and it lasts a long time. Not only does it get out the gray but it makes my hair feel so soft. It so easy to use and doesn't leave my hair smelling bad.

revlon box hair dye cheap box hair dye, tends to turn brown hair a dingy green and isn't very attractive!

Great product to get rid of your gray hair This is a product that I trust and love to use. It works really well with gray hair.

Trust It I bought a dual pack have only used one since i bought it for dark brown hair less then a month ago love revlon product color stays in for a long period of time and does help the gray hair

I think this is great hair dye for the price. I have naturally auburn hair that has faded with age so I use the Light or Medium Aurburn to brighten my hair. I usually go a little darker in the fall/winter and lighten it up for spring/summer. I've had several compliments on my color from hairdressers and I'm like it's $4 hair dye. I've tried pricier brands and don't see any difference.

Best Affordable Dye I love this box dye. It's so rich in color (I use blue black), it's so affordable for the quality and would deff recommend it.

Revlon ColorSilk Best price. Only need 1 box for my long hair. 3D color (so it doesn't look like shoe polish). Now with Keratin. Easy to apply.

The best! The Revlon Colosilk is the best boxed hair dye. The price is perfect and all women can have nice hair without spending a fortune!

My HG for box color Revlon Colorsilk has the only natural looking brunette shades I've tried among box colors. Most kits pull too dark, or they have a cast that's either too green or too purple, or the highlight effect from the reflective shine is too iridescent to look natural. Colorsilk always comes out looking just right and it covers my grays better than most kits as well. The fade is slow and the application is easy, and the price couldn't be better. If you just want your old hair color back this is a good one to choose.

Great At-Home Color! This at home hair color is amazing. I really started using it mostly during pandemic, and now, when I have my hair professionally done (& a lot costlier), I miss the silky texture this hair color leaves. It's really a great deal.

Great Product I have been using Revlon Colorsilk for more then 30 years. No smelly chemicals like other brands. Rich color that last if you protect your hair from the sun. Colors gray hair that turns out the same shade as the rest of you hair. Only $2 a box at Walmart.