Revlon Age Defying CC Cream 020 Light Medium | SheSpeaks

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

Coverage was not the best quality. It was easy to blend but spent a lot of time touching it up throughout the day.

• hollycatmills By  hollycatmills
    01.03.16

This is the lightest color they have and it is far to dark for me. I have a pale complexation and this is the only option I had. It feels nice on the skin but I cant wear it unless I have a fake tan. I hope they would be a paler color.

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.27.15

I find that this Revlon CC Cream was a bit too sheer for me. I was expecting a more buildable light to medium coverage, but was a bit disappointed. I will continue to use it, but probably not repurchase.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

I use the medium and love it. It hides my blemishes and looks like I wear nothing at all. Highly recommend trying it out.

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Reduced the sign of lines and wrinkles.

• ccandygirl32 By  ccandygirl32
    07.01.14

Revlons CC Cream is a pleasure to wear, one of its many benefits is its SPF 30. It is labled as a color corrector cream, but works fantastic as a foundation! It really feels good on my skin and looks just as good as it feels,