SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

Review to Win 1 of 5 Perfect Holiday Gifts

Review to Win 1 of 5 Perfect Holiday Gifts

When it comes to the art of gift giving there's so much to consider. How do you come up with an idea?  It's always tricky deciding whether they will like what you have in mind or if they already have it. You may prefer to get a list from people so you can choose something you know they want or perhaps you just pick up on subtle (or not so subtle) hints and make your own. How do you find most of the presents that you give to friends and family? Do you shop at local stores and boutiques, order online, shop at retail stores, order though catalogues or create fabulous homemade gifts?

We'd like to help a little with this season's gift buying and gather the collective experience from SheSpeaks members, gifts you've received that just keep on giving or gifts you've given that have been a huge hit. We'd like to hear them all!

To be entered to win one of our prizes this week, simply create a review for a gift you or your children have received and loved, and please include a recommended age if it is for a child.

review

Prizes:

Philips Wake-up Light

Broadway Basketeers Chocolate Heaven Gourmet Chocolate Gift Tower

Oral-B Professional Care 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush

Oster 4208 Inspire Electric Wine Opener with Wine Chiller

Cooking in Everyday ENGLISH

The contest starts Dec 1, 2011 and ends Dec 6, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.  Must be a US resident. No purchase necessary.

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• plumleez By plumleez
    12.01.11

Oral B Pro Care Toothbrush. Who doesn't need a new one for the holidays? I am very happy with this brush, its great that it easily recharges!

• Tracierey By Tracierey
    12.01.11

The Oster 4208 Inspire Electric Wine opener is awesome! I use it quite often and the chiller is a great idea as well. I would highly recommend this product. Great Christmas gift!

• shrtnsweet219 By shrtnsweet219
    12.01.11

I just submitted a review for Nintendo Wii.My kids got the Wii 3 years ago and it has been the gift that keeps on giving.It keeps my kids very active while having fun.

• clshafer By clshafer
    12.01.11

The wine chiller and opener. My sister loves it! She serves wine at every dinner. AGE 21and over makes serving easier!

• heather2021 By heather2021
    12.01.11

Some people r so hard to shop for or don't "need" anything from you BUT a good comfy pair of slippers is always much appreciated &used as well as cozy socks or those pampering type socks male or female will definitely get USE of these items, I go thru a few pairs of slippers per year always better to buy bigger if unsure of size even though I'm a size 8 i prefer larger slippers so I can "slip" into them easily

• MiscRamblings By MiscRamblings
    12.01.11

I reviewed the Slice Safety Cutter! Awesome product.

• tnshadylady By tnshadylady
    12.01.11

I reviewed Coffee Mate Belgian Chocolate Toffee creamer. http://www.shespeaks.com/memberreviewsdetails/144833

• My2Jets By My2Jets
    12.01.11

I know some people think that gift cards are impersonal, but I don't think that. For instance, my daughter LOVES to read, but she's 13, so what books do yo get for her? Well, she received a Barnes & Noble gift card, and she loved it. She was so excited that she got to buy some of the books that she already had picked out. I think if you know what a person likes to do, you can get a gift card that for a store that has the things they love, or love to do, and it CAN be more personal that way.

• Carroll By Carroll
    12.01.11

I love my Wine Opener & Chiller. The ease of using this battery operated opener makes it easy for anyone to open a good bottle of wine. The chiller makes it so nice to have the perfect temperature on that great bottle of wine. I couldn't live without them! Oster is a brand that I have always trusted and purchased. They have good products at affordable prices.

• brinasn By brinasn
    12.01.11

Love OralB!! Our dentist says our teeth look great!! Everyone needs one!!