Thank you for joining the #SentWithRepublicWireless Program! We’re looking forward to reading your post.
Update: We've created a blogger checklist for you to keep organized as you work towards completing the program. We think it will be pretty handy!
How the Program Works:
- Order your phone: We’ll email you the directions!
- Activate your phone: We’ll email you this information as well.
- Use the phone: Use your Republic Wireless phone to keep in touch, and make notes about your experience.
- Write a Blog Post: Write a creative blog post to showcase the benefits of Republic Wireless and share your experience with your network. It’s important to note that your post should focus on the service Republic Wireless provides, not the actual device itself. Publish your blog anytime between July 12 - August 25. Feel free to mention the device and its benefits, but please do not focus your post on the device. Check out this blog post to see a live example of a great post!
See below for thought starters and let us know if you experience any difficulties during this trial period, and we’ll answer your questions!
- Your post must:
- Share Photos: Include original, highly styled photos to illustrate your post and your social shares.
- Include a bitly Link & a Promo Code for $20 off: Link to the Republic Wireless website using a link we’ll send you. When someone clicks your bitly link, your promo code is automatically added to their order! You can still share your promo code via social media. If you mention your promo code in your blog post, please link the code to your unique bitly link. Please link to to these discount terms and conditions in somewhere in your post.
- Link to the Promo Code Terms when you mention your promo code: http://bit.ly/RW20off
- Include a Tag: We sent you a unique tracking tag code to include in your blog. Please make sure this is in place before you submit.
- Include a PIxel: We sent you a unique tracking pixel code to include in your blog. Please make sure this is in place before you submit.
- Disclose: Include a disclosure statement per FTC guidelines. Example: “This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Republic Wireless.”
- Post on Time: Publish your blog anytime between July 12 - August 25.
- Share Your Blog On Social Media: Share your blog post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram with the campaign hashtag #SentWithRepublicWireless and #ad after you publish your blog. Loop in Republic Wireless and @SheSpeaksUp when possible.
- Create two additional social posts on the networks of your choice to share your thoughts about using Republic Wireless and include images. Please refer to the key messages below to help craft these posts. Your post should highlight the benefits of the Republic Wireless service. Loop in Republic Wireless and @SheSpeaksUp when possible and use the campaign hashtag #SentWithRepublicWireless and #ad. Please be sure to use the branded content button on Facebook to mark your post as Paid, and tag Republic Wireless as the sponsor. Your social shares should be spread out between June 21 and August 25.
- Submit Your Links: Submit your post using the “Submit Your Blog” button below, and submit your social sharing links by filling out a brief survey by August 31.
Facebook: Republic Wireless
Website: we will send you a link to use
Promo code terms and conditions: http://bit.ly/RW20off
Key Messages for Your Post: Please incorporate the information below in your blog post, in your own words.
- Republic Wireless is a smarter smartphone service, and pioneered the idea of “WiFi first” resulting in tens of millions in annual savings for its customers.
- Republic’s smartphones deliver high quality and savings by using the less expensive WiFi network when possible and seamlessly connecting to nationwide 4G LTE cellular network whenever necessary.
- Starting at $15, all Republic plans include unlimited talk and text whether on WiFi or cellular. Data plans start at just $20/month.
- No contracts, no hidden fees.
- Affordable phone service on leading Android phones so you can stay in touch affordably with anyone, anywhere.
- Republic offers Android phones for all budget levels – for a full list of current devices please see http://www.republicwireless.com/phones.
- Recognized for offering the best basic plan by MONEY Magazine, a top pre-paid carrier choice by Consumer Reports and for excellence in user satisfaction by PC Magazine. (include hyperlink to Money article)
- When outside of WiFi coverage, the smartphone works just like a typical smartphone on the cellular networks of national GSM and CDMA carriers.
- The Republic Anywhere app launched on June 22! The Republic Anywhere app allows you to sync your Republic number with any device (laptops, phones & tablets) so you stay connected to your text messages even when you’re away from your Republic Wireless serviced phone. It’s free for all Republic Wireless members.
- Send and receive text messages from your computer, using your phone number, just like you do on your phone.
- Sync all your messages & contacts across devices, so all your messages are with you…no matter what device you are using.
- De-stress those moments when you don’t have your phone. Since Anywhere works like another phone, you can stay in touch when your actual phone is lost (out of battery, or flew off the roof of your car…which has happened).
Thought-Starters for Your Blog Post:
Please use the Republic Wireless phone you receive to see how it works for you and your family. You might even want to take turns using it! We’re looking for your creative take on how it helps you stay in touch – wherever, whenever. As a reminder, please be sure to include your own original photography – take photos with your Republic Wireless phone or use a camera/DSLR to get some pictures of you or family members using the phone. Here are some ideas to inspire your content
- What trips are you taking while you try out the Republic Wireless phone? Use it to make calls and send texts from the road. Try going live on Facebook from the beach or mountaintop to test out the coverage!
- What family planning/life hacks do you use to make your life easier, and how does a phone help with that? Do you ask your kids to check in when they get home, for example? Do you use group texts to plan swim team pickup?
- Use your social media outlets as usual from your new Republic Wireless phone! Respond to Facebook comments, follow your favorite celebrities on Twitter, Snap with fellow bloggers!
- Use your new phone when you’re on the go – especially when you aren’t sure if you’ll have good service. How did it work? How does it help you to stay connected when you’re busy?
- Watch videos on your new phone and see how the network works for you while streaming!
- Share your phone with your family members and share what they liked about it. Have your kids use it in the backseat, or have your spouse take the phone on a day trip. Find out how Republic Wireless service worked for them!
- How important is it to you to have affordable, reliable phone service? Feature Republic Wireless as a frugal solution to stay connected.
Important Guidelines For Your Content:
- Do not use an iPhone or another cell phone other than the Android phone you receive to take photographs for this campaign. Please use a camera or DSLR to take photos of the Android phone you receive.
- Do not use an iPhone or another cell phone other than the Android phone you receive to post content on social as part of this campaign. Please use your new Android phone or a computer.
- Do not compare the Android phone to an iPhone in your content.
Submit Your Blog Post: Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Submit your social shares by filling out this brief survey.