Renpure Organics I Love My Hair Body Shine Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• vanessa722 By  vanessa722
    05.12.12

It works well for my hair and leaves it shiny and smooth.

• chelsaerose By  chelsaerose
    05.11.12

Great product, tried first because walgreens offered a money reward on it, and I haven't gone back!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I have been searching for the perfect shampoo for my hair for what seems like forever now. I heard about this line through a friend who said it is helping her hair grow. I have been using it on and off for about 6 months now and I must say it leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing. No matter how many times I switch to something else I keep coming back to this.

• kristlkrost By  kristlkrost
    02.05.12

I bought the red moisturizing bottles at Shoprite for $4.99.4.99 for this purely organic product?? Half of what I was going to spend at Walgreens..It is amazing stuff ...I love love love it..My hair was so dry from Pantene and other sulfate products..This stuff is fantastic and such a deal!!!!

• RoxyRox By  RoxyRox
    10.26.11

I picked this shampoo on a sale, just to see what it's all about. What caught my eye was that it claimed to be sulfate, parabens, color and dyes free. On the top of that it is made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. The formula is color safe. It comes in 13.5 fl oz bottles and sells for around $7, but you can often find Buy One get 1 50% off sales or Buy One Get One Free sales at drug stores. Even though it has no sulfates (the bad detergents responsible for foaming), it makes quite a lot of foam, even if you don't use much shampoo. It smells very pleasant, unlike other natural / organic products. My hair is very oily and this shampoo is very good at degreesing it. The hair smells good for a few hours after washing it and it feels very clean. I have not found a shampoo yet that can make my hair much stronger, give it a lot of volume or make it very shiny. So I can't say it does all that, but Im very happy that I can now use a shampoo with no bad chemicals that makes my hair look good.