Regina Spektor Begin to Hope | SheSpeaks

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

if there's two things i love in music, it's quirkiness and pianos. this album and artist nails both right on the head. some of her songs are tied to some of my best memories

• makamaka By  makamaka
    02.16.12

Regina Spektor has been one of my favorites since I first heard her. Her hauntingly sugar-sweet voice mixed with low tones creates a whole new type of music! This album was so fun to listen and dance to. (I particularly loved Fidelity and Hotel Song.) She has such an amazing voice that can reach so many tones. I love how she doesn't fear sound, she praises it. She'll take a totally weird element or sound and make it sound lovely. This album brightened my mood and kept me thinking positive throughout the day. Her music is so weird, and not only does that set her apart, but it also adds a whole new level of lovely! If you haven't heard her yet, I highly recommend buying one of her albums or songs. You won't regret it!

• bremi By  bremi
    02.15.12

I first listened to her off the 500 days of summer soundtrack..loved it! Some of her songs have to grow on me but love her originality!

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    07.22.10

I love some of Regina Spektor's songs and others I find annoying. She is unique and some of her songs have really good lyrics. She is definitely a weirdo, but in a good way. I love the sound of the piano with her vocals.

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

I love Regina! A little zany, a whole lotta fun! This is my favorite of her CDs with a lot of variety and originality as well as throwbacks to Russian piano classical styles. Loved it!