Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Review | SheSpeaks

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

can not rave enough about Reese cups. my go to for my sweet cravings.

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Perfection Candy for all Ages

This is my favorite candy bar creation ever hands down the very best. Chocolate and Peanut Butter is my sinful delight treat that I will not share with just anyone! I love Reese's and they are the perfect candy bar treat for all ages. Even my 90 yr old Dad loves them!

• nhperry By  nhperry
    04.19.20

Best Candy!

I'm all about eating healthy, but when I was to be a little naughty this is what I reach for. Why? Because it's so rich with milk chocolate, and combined with the slight saltiness of the peanut butter, this is truly an amazing snack. I always prayed I would get a lot of these on Halloween night as a kid. I will continue to love these forever!

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

PERFECTION

Okay, hands down my favorite chocolate! I could seriously eat these every single day and never get tired of them!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie

Yummy Chocolate Snacks

I am in love with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I'm the type of person to nibble the chocolate off on the sides and then eat the rest. These are delicious and have good protein as said it is peanut butter. A little pricey if buying individual packs in a store like Duane Reade so I usually try to go for the mixed bags or full variety bags which I feel are cheaper. Milk chocolate that melts on your tongue as soon as it hits your mouth. Makes my mouth water - I'm drooling for more!

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106

Delicious!

I love the Reese's cups. I usually prefer the smaller individual ones because they are easy to carry. But these two packs are great for a small snack when I'm on the go. I love the peanut butter taste and right amount of chocolate. Best thing is you can share with someone and both be satisfied with the amount.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887

Delicious.

This is my favorite candy. It is the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. These regular size ones taste a lot better than the mini ones and also a lot better than the holiday shaped ones.

• skttles4203 By  skttles4203
    04.05.20

Stock Up While You Can

This is a must have Armageddon item, make sure it is neatly packed in your stock-up/hoarding area.. you'll want quick access to calm your nerves! All jokes aside, I love these guys. Perfect blend of PB and chocolate and the taste is perfect, not like those other brands, it's love at first nibble really.

• lynzerbean By  lynzerbean
    04.04.20

Best chocolate hands down.

Hands down, best candy/chocolate ever. Even better when eaten from the fridge or freezer.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie

perfect sweet treat

I love pb cups and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best. They have the right combination of peanut butter and chocolate. The 2 pack is great because I eat one and then get excited that I have another left, or sometimes I share with someone else. The only thing better than these cups are the Easter egg shaped ones.

• spud676 By  spud676

Yummy Eats!!

Reese's have got to be one of the best chocolate candies I have ever tried!!! Super yummy! The combination of chocolate & peanut butter is super awesome!!!

• jkteddyweid By  jkteddyweid
    04.20.19

mmmmmm

reese's peanut butter cups are a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter crammed into a paper cup to make the perfect size snack for adults and children alike.

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

You can't go wrong with chocolate and PB!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I recommend putting the bag in the freezer, they make a great frozen treat!

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.13.19

Delicious chocolate. You can never go wrong with the classic Recess peanut butter cups. My favorite are the minnies.

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

Love Love this candy just had one yesterday but pay attention it does have a lot of sugar in it.