Redbook Magazine | SheSpeaks

• ddedwards By  ddedwards
    03.19.13

This is my favorite magazine. They always have great articles to read. The recipes they have are great. I just love this magazine.

• mikeyf By  mikeyf
    02.23.13

Beware of Redbook and other Hearst magazines. I signed up for a Hearst sweepstakes that clearly stated there is no subscription or fees whatsoever, and they signed me up for a subscription and have been e-mailing me invoices without my consent. They are ignoring all e-mails to cancel or stop. A quick google search showed me this is a common issue with them, they ignore you and send off the unwanted, unpaid orders to a shady collections agency and you have try to dispute it if you can. I would not recommend giving them your information, they clearly have no problems doing whatever they like with it, legal or not.

• gatagangsta By  gatagangsta
    06.14.12

I like redbook magazine it is one of my top favorite magazines. I like the articles they are very interesting. I look forward every month to this magazine.

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    05.26.12

Its good I like the topics of this. The price is ok for Each issue.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.21.12

Another one of my fav..a good tea and a redbook and I can relax for an hour..

• mintmom By  mintmom
    03.01.12

I use to love this magazine but lately it's been just okay. I not planning on renewing my subscription.

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    10.23.11

I am more of a fan of the website as to the magazine itself

• LAgirl By  LAgirl
    08.19.10

Not good as it used to be. I would not waste my money on buying any more of Redbook magazine. I use to enjoy the steamy articles but after a while it gets "old"

• jrm821 By  jrm821
    11.23.09

I subscribed to this magazine with high hopes, but was unimpressed. The articles are not very meaty. As a mom who works part-time (career) I was hoping this would be a perfect fit. I let my subscription run out.

• wendyk By  wendyk
    05.29.09

I have read the magazine many times and find the price good, but I don't feel the quality is as good as some of its competitors.