Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 cookies
So delicious and easy! These look and taste so great!
red velvet cake mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
3. Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Slightly pat down the top of each ball.
4. Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
5. While hot, lightly sprinkle the top of the cookie with powdered sugar (optional).
It was delicious thank you
Can't wait to try this. Yummy
I love this recipe. Its my favorite kind of cookies finally found a great recipe!
Looks delicious... going to give this a try
im soo maken this for my hubby!
my mouth watered as soon as I saw this picture...can't wait to try these recipe out.
other recipes in desserts
Easy to make morsels that are always a big hit.
I love fudge, and peanut butter fudge is my absolute favorite. This recipe is one that my grandmother shared with me, and it's so much better than any ot…
Easy, fast, fruit crunch/cobbler. I make mine with canned peaches, you can use whatever fruit you like.