Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 cookies
So delicious and easy! These look and taste so great!
red velvet cake mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
3. Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Slightly pat down the top of each ball.
4. Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
5. While hot, lightly sprinkle the top of the cookie with powdered sugar (optional).
It was delicious thank you
Can't wait to try this. Yummy
I love this recipe. Its my favorite kind of cookies finally found a great recipe!
Looks delicious... going to give this a try
im soo maken this for my hubby!
my mouth watered as soon as I saw this picture...can't wait to try these recipe out.
other recipes in desserts
My mom taught me how to make this dish. It is by-far the best cobbler ever - so crispy and sugary on top and warm and delicious inside. Love it! It came …
A very good dessert!
These are absolutely delicious, sure to please Mom cookies. My Mom loves when I bake her cookies. I grew up with my Mom baking for me and i love it now t…