Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 cookies
So delicious and easy! These look and taste so great!
red velvet cake mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
3. Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Slightly pat down the top of each ball.
4. Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
5. While hot, lightly sprinkle the top of the cookie with powdered sugar (optional).
It was delicious thank you
Can't wait to try this. Yummy
I love this recipe. Its my favorite kind of cookies finally found a great recipe!
Looks delicious... going to give this a try
im soo maken this for my hubby!
my mouth watered as soon as I saw this picture...can't wait to try these recipe out.
other recipes in desserts
Chocolate S'mores Cake is so delicious and moist. S'mores without the bonfire!
A romantic evening with a bottle of wine and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Quick, affordable and easy; they only look difficult.
Absolutely no baking required. This is a favorite among my family and friends, I get scorned if I don't bring it to get-togethers. It's easy to make and …