Red Bull Energy Drink | SheSpeaks

• Misdreez Misdreez
    07.17.13

Too expensive but so tasty.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Energy booster

Whenever I am fatigued and need energy, Red bull is my savior as it gives me energy and of course the ?Wings"

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

My power

I love this drink, tastes horrible at first if you think about it to hard but if you just drink it , it's amazing and delivers a nice kick.

• GenaiS1990 By  GenaiS1990
    04.17.17

Red Bull gives you wings

I'm not big on energy supplements but when I need that extra help, Red Bull gets the job done. The taste takes a bit getting used to but the aspect of the drink works. It gives me energy to keep going when I just want to quite.

• amaug72 By  amaug72
    04.12.15

While I cannot have many of these, when I need one, it works. The taste takes a bit to get used to but mix it with a little cranberry juice and its great! My 19 year swears by them.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

I'm not a energy drink fan by any means but this actually did the job...Didn't make me feel jittery either which is usually a problem for me.

• xomal1 By  xomal1
    03.14.14

Pulling an all nighter? Gotta make sure you've got redbull on deck. Only thing that keeps me awake and going. Coffee doesn't work but redbull definitely does the trick. There is no way I'd survive college without it.

• tiffjamie3 By  tiffjamie3
    03.11.14

has a funny after taste but will give u lots of energy only gave it 2 stars cause its just not foe me

• Misdreez By  Misdreez
    07.17.13

Too expensive but so tasty.

• RAM2011 By  RAM2011
    04.29.13

I am addicted. My child doesn't sleep well, and I believe my life would suck so much more if I didn't have this in my life. I buy it by the 12-pack.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    01.31.13

I am addicted to Red Bull!! I try not to drink it every day, but it is perfect for those mornings when I wake up at 4am and I know I am going to have a hard time getting through the day! Total life saver! (And I don't have that awful crash at the end of the day)