Red Baron French Bread Pizza Review | SheSpeaks

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Can be cooked in the oven or the microwave, but trust me oven is way better. Great crunchy texture and they don't skimp on the cheese and toppings. My only complaint would be that it sometimes doesn't cook evenly enough even in the oven. End up with burnt ends and cold spots in the middle occasionally which is somewhat less than appetizing.

• mommyofalex03 By  mommyofalex03
    12.31.13

These are a perfect small meal for my days on the go at the office. Quick, easy and still so very tastey.

• chantalsaldana By  chantalsaldana
    09.16.13

These are the perfect small meal for those days you are on the go. The pepperoni is my personal favorite and I absolutely love it. It fills me up without making hungrier and cutting into little pieces makes me feel satisfied faster, I am just tricking my brain with the smaller pieces.

• dobler34 By  dobler34
    09.16.13

Love red baron. sometimes the bread gets to hard.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

I was actually trying to find the Red Baron Deep Dish to review but it's not up yet. The french bread is ok, but The Deep Dish Single Variety is the best I've tasted in years! if you like single serve frozen pizza I think you should definitely give Red Baron a shot !!

• kratzy By  kratzy
    05.05.13

the flavor is good, but sometimes the bread is too hard or too soggy. I prefer to use regular french bread and make a hot sandwich because it preserves the crunchiness of the bread. That being said, this is a nice light lunch for one person and if you like bread, feeds into the need to have carbs for lunch.

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    05.05.13

My kids like these for a snack or whenever. Red Baron is a good brand!

• lucasj By  lucasj
    05.04.13

I love this and eat it alot I cook it every friday.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

the flavor is great on these and so quick to pop in the microwave my husband gobbles these down

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

This is great when you want a little pizza, but you want to have something else for health reasons! This is also budget friendly!

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

yummy

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.24.12

Great tasting one of my families favorites. The deep dish is also very good.

• kimcres By  kimcres
    10.10.12

Better tasting than I thought they'd be, but I cooked them in the oven vs. microwave...much better texture that way.

• Lawbee By  Lawbee
    10.10.12

Thought the peperoni tasted a little funny.

• abeena By  abeena
    05.09.12

This is my favorite frozen pizza after a night out with my friends.