I wanted to share a great recipe for Herb Roasted Potatoes. I make this for my family quite frequently and they always love it. It's definitely a favorite in our home!
- Approximately 2lbs. of washed potatoes diced or cubed (Red is preferred, but this could be done with any type of potato)
- 1/8 to 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Marjoram
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon. Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat over to 475 degrees
- Mix potatoes, oil, and spices together in a large bowl and transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake anywhere from 35 to 45 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Be sure to check and turn potatoes occasionally while they are baking.