Real Simple Magazine | SheSpeaks

• cdgregory2009 cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

This is my Bible. I tear out the note sheet or get my pad and pen out and take notes while reading every month. I also put recommended product names in my phone so I can remember ones I want to try when I go out. As someone mentioned above, I also like the look and feel of the magazine. It is printed on high quality paper. The articles are always interesting and pertain to me so I read every page from front to back. Lately, however, the fashion highlights have been a bit spendy and I wish they would come back down to the average working person's budget. But all in all - I love it!

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    11.09.17

My favorite Must Have Magazine

Every year, when I start receiving renewal notices for my magazines, this is the one I ALWAYS keep updated. It is a very enjoyable read overall, and very informative and well, down to earth and Real Simple. I do get annoyed at the increase in ads however.

• rebeccarmiller2010 By  rebeccarmiller2010
    09.08.16

Love It!!

I just started receiving this magazine in the mail and I am officially obsessed with it! The articles are great to read! It's more practical. I am more likely to do things from this magazine because it fits my lifestyle and is "real simple" for me.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    09.04.15

I have bought a subscription and received it free for review. I enjoy the magazine and usually find an item or to that really interests me. I have found some neat tricks to use to clean or cook with, etc.

• collegenanny By  collegenanny
    07.02.15

Wonderful magazine with fantastic photography and helpful articles.

• sunwapta By  sunwapta
    12.31.14

I've always loved this magazine! Great layout...great articles! However, I haven't been a serious subscriber. So as far as I know, the magazine isn't super redundant, which is great. Magazines often lack creativity and become boring quickly.

• anorthcr By  anorthcr
    07.04.14

I am absolutely obsessed with this magazine! My interests include organizing and interior decorating and this magazine covers it all! It offers tips, examples, and step-by-step methods to obtaining/ maintaining a better, more contained home!

• MrsHardman14 By  MrsHardman14
    06.20.14

I love the content of this magazine, but jeeeez it is so pricey!

• tracif By  tracif
    06.19.14

I used to get this mag. I really enjoyed it, I get 8 subscribitions and have 4 years of mags. to catch up on.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.30.14

I love the style of this magazine from beginning to end! Something needs to be said for a magazine nowadays that you can sit down with a cuppa and read through from top to bottom for a good half hour and admire the content read.

• awesomefactory By  awesomefactory
    11.28.13

Real Simple is one of my favorite magazines. I have a collection of them that I often refer to for cooking, decorating, and shopping tips as well as motivation for those days when I need a little pick-me-up.