Readers Digest Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Everyone's favorite magazine

Great features plenty of information available in large print educational fun to read I'd recommend this to readers everywhere especially the avid ones

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Have subscribed to this magazine forever! My husband loves it too. It has great real stories and a good dose of humor

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Refreshing literature

For decades this magazine has been refreshing to read. As a writer, I find the passages to be very inspirational and thought-provoking. The monthly features are worth looking forward to seeing.

• jackmanbridges By  jackmanbridges
    10.06.13

amazing love to read makes me laugh an cry a must have

• Dwn4MyFam By  Dwn4MyFam
    09.18.13

i love the articles is this magazine

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Great magazine! I find that time just flies when I'm reading it. It's full of great stories and wonderful humorous stories and jokes. I'm always a little bit sad when I flip through the last pages.

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    10.30.10

It has the funny stories you can share with everyone!

• sadawna By  sadawna
    10.29.10

I love this magazine! It is informative and the jokes are genuinely funny. I never throw my copies out because I can always re-read them.

• theorganizer By  theorganizer
    10.29.10

The best ever! I look forward to receiving each month's edition. Articles are just the right length; the size is perfect for holding (think arthritis, etc.); and it includes the right mix of seriousness, humor and educational information. You will love it !

• dianegug By  dianegug
    10.29.10

I love Reader's Digest. We have had a subscription for years. The articles are well written and interesting. Perfect size for a quick read in the bathroom. Hey when you are a mother of six, you take reading time whenever you get it.

• tbstahr By  tbstahr
    10.29.10

Every member of my family gets excited the day we get our Reader's Digest. We fight over who gets to read it first.

• mystigal By  mystigal
    10.27.10

I've been reading Readers Digest since I was a kid (the first time was in a doctors office). I still love reading it and especially love all the great stories, recipes, health articles and funny jokes in each edition.

• mpom66 By  mpom66
    10.26.10

I heave read Readers Digets for many years and plan on reading it for many years to come!

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

I grew up with this magazine. There is one issue that needs addressed. I recently continued my subscription. I have recieved three notices that I am due for renewal since my on line payment has cleared. That is an overhead expense that is not necessary and arouses concern for the scamming that goes on these days. Get a grip on your renewal memberships Reader's Digest and save money in the long term.

• wendyk By  wendyk
    05.29.09

I enjoy reading all the stories and find it reasonably priced. My dad enjoys reading it as well.