Readers Digest Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Have subscribed to this magazine forever! My husband loves it too. It has great real stories and a good dose of humor

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Refreshing literature

For decades this magazine has been refreshing to read. As a writer, I find the passages to be very inspirational and thought-provoking. The monthly features are worth looking forward to seeing.

• jackmanbridges By  jackmanbridges
    10.06.13

amazing love to read makes me laugh an cry a must have

• Dwn4MyFam By  Dwn4MyFam
    09.18.13

i love the articles is this magazine

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Great magazine! I find that time just flies when I'm reading it. It's full of great stories and wonderful humorous stories and jokes. I'm always a little bit sad when I flip through the last pages.

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    10.30.10

It has the funny stories you can share with everyone!

• sadawna By  sadawna
    10.29.10

I love this magazine! It is informative and the jokes are genuinely funny. I never throw my copies out because I can always re-read them.

• theorganizer By  theorganizer
    10.29.10

The best ever! I look forward to receiving each month's edition. Articles are just the right length; the size is perfect for holding (think arthritis, etc.); and it includes the right mix of seriousness, humor and educational information. You will love it !

• dianegug By  dianegug
    10.29.10

I love Reader's Digest. We have had a subscription for years. The articles are well written and interesting. Perfect size for a quick read in the bathroom. Hey when you are a mother of six, you take reading time whenever you get it.

• tbstahr By  tbstahr
    10.29.10

Every member of my family gets excited the day we get our Reader's Digest. We fight over who gets to read it first.