Razor Rip Rider 360 Caster Trike | SheSpeaks

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    01.31.15

very cool my son loves it

• ChristiOX By  ChristiOX
    10.21.10

We got this for our 7 year old, this past Christmas and he LOVES it! We live on a cul-de-sac so this bike is perfect for us. Just seeing him enjoying this toy makes me so happy, it is very easy to operate. As long as he wears his safety gear (helmet, knee and elbow pads) he's good to go :)

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    12.09.09

This is a great toy for the holiday season! We bought it for my son's 5th birthday and he loves it! Me & my husband do too! It's a lot of fun! Def requires helmet & knee pads! Most fun I've had on a trike in years! Great for kids & adults who enjoying drifting. Weight limit goes up to 160 pounds. There are no brakes, but you are low to the ground so you can stop yourself easily. Not for use on inclines. Trike has many warnings, but if used properly with monitoring & safety products, it should be safe. Highly recommend it for everyone!