RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum | SheSpeaks

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

Can see some improvement, wish it worked faster

• sandooch By  sandooch
    10.27.11

I'm almost 49 years old, and my lashes were getting thinner and shorter with each passing year. I started using this product last year around this time. It took longer for me to see the results from using RapidLash than for most. I believe it was around week 7 or 8, but I did see some lenghth and curl to my lashes. Now, about a year later, they are twice as long, curl on their own (bye-bye eyelash curler) and I have twice as many. I hardly ever see any of my lashes fall out like I did before I started using RapidLash. With mascara on, my lashes now look like false lashes...better that false lashes really. I wish I could submit my before and after pictures here because they look incredible. I will never be without this product! ♥

• LBPhotos By  LBPhotos
    10.05.11

Can I just say I LOVE Rapidlash!! I have naturaly shortish blond lashes. Within a month my lashes had grown alot!! I used it just once a day at night before I would go to bed. This product never irritated my eyes or caused any kind of reaction. It cost way less than alot of products on the market and one tube lasts forever!! I would def recommend this to anyone who wants longer lashes!!

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    03.06.11

This is a wonderful product!! I am one of those unfortunate women who has stubby and thin eyelashes. It would take me forever everyday to obtain the look of fairly decent full eyelashes with 2 or 3 kinds of mascara. I started using this product and in a few weeks I started seeing a difference. Now, I only have to use a very light coat of mascara to get the results I want. I can even go without the mascara and am complimented on the length & thickness of my lashes. I am also a contact lense wearer and have found problems using this product. Since I hae been using it, my eyes are not as itchy or red from not wearing as much mascara. This is a wonderful product!!!